News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Submissions for All Updates

Started by The Deku Trombonist, January 05, 2013, 08:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

[PS1] Legend of Mana

Cliff Town Gato
PDF     MIDI     .mus file     Youtube Link (for reference)

Places of Soul (Home Theme)
PDF     MIDI     .mus file     Youtube link (for reference)

Sebastian

Yugi

[MUL] Mega Man 9: "Hornet Dance" :[ZIP]

[NDS] Pokemon Black and White Versions 2: "THE END": [ZIP]

Fabian Marquart

[NDS] Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

"Through Time & Space" (Two Pianos)
[ZIP]      [PDF primo]      [PDF secondo]      [MIDI]      (Youtube)

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2013, 03:43:21 PMOnly one post, please.

The process may be changing, but still follow the rules.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

You'll need to rewrite them... You don't use it "for a reason?" What's the reason? Finale is easily the best notation software on the market, and the notepad version is free.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Uraziel

My reason is it doesn't always work on my computer and from what I've seen, it is inferior to musescore.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Uraziel on August 26, 2013, 07:40:21 AMMy reason is it doesn't always work on my computer and from what I've seen, it is inferior to musescore.

As a fellow Musescore user, I can assure you Finale is better.  It's the industry standard, and is what's required.

If the price is an object, download Notepad.  It's the mini version of Finale, which limits you in many ways, but with a combo of work between Musescore and Notepad, plus arranger assistance, you can get it.

Jompa

He probably only has (bad) experience with NotePad..
Birdo for Smash

Uraziel

Exactly haha, and yeah I can only get notepad. I will need some help though. I need several time signature changes that I don't know how to/can't do in notepad. When I finish I can upload the mus with the places I need help marked so if somebody could do those measures for me that would be great

Olimar12345