News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

the_last_sheikah

EEEEEEE!!!! I nerdgasmed everywhere when I saw this today!!!!!11!!!!!1!
All three starters look amazing, I'll probably choose Chespin... or Froakie... or Fennekin... GRAH I CANT DECIDE!!!!!
Who else is going to take an "oath of unknowing" going in?  From now on, I will try so hard not to read spoilers or anything until I play it myself.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 08, 2013, 07:38:13 PM"Doctor, I think I'm a legendary Pokemon!"
"How can you tell?"
"RAINBOW!!"
Fixed for quote accuracy

P.S.  Anyone else think the legendaries might represent gender perhaps?  I mean, I can't be the only one who thought of biology when I saw XY and thought "male chromosomes"?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Clanker37

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 08, 2013, 08:04:57 PMP.S.  Anyone else think the legendaries might represent gender perhaps?  I mean, I can't be the only one who thought of biology when I saw XY and thought "male chromosomes"?
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 07:22:52 PMThat's a point. They might be going for a cell theme or something this gen. Like Reuniclus. That'd be pretty cool.

I think X might poop out rainbows and y could..I have no idea
Doesn't Ho-Oh poop out rainbows, already?

Also, it's strongly believed that there will be more Eeveelutions.

Bubbles

But I didnt say that D: And I dont know much about chromosomes, but itsnt Y male and X female? That seems to match up with their designs, since even though I know legendaries dont usually have genders I see Y as a guy and X as female

Also yeah thers going to be more eeveelutions. No doubt. Im just wondering what types. Theres been so many fakemon that Im sure at least one of them is going to look similar

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 08, 2013, 08:09:44 PMDoesn't Ho-Oh poop out rainbows, already?

Also, it's strongly believed that there will be more Eeveelutions.
Rainboweon
Potofgoldeon
Lepracheon
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 08:13:17 PMBut I didnt say that D: And I dont know much about chromosomes, but itsnt Y male and X female? That seems to match up with their designs, since even though I know legendaries dont usually have genders I see Y as a guy and X as female
Oh sorry ":> I just kinda linked the two, somehow. Yeah, opposite genders would be pretty cool thing. Like Y created all the things that make a male not female (xD) and vice versa, maybe? IDK

Anyways, guys, I hope you all have your tickets for the Nintendo hype-train.

Because there's going to be a constant express line to and from Japan.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 08, 2013, 08:04:57 PMWho else is going to take an "oath of unknowing" going in?

Woo ignorance! I'm with ya man.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Oath of unknowing... I DO want to hear the music, at least...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I cant be spoiled. Im not looking up things for Gates of Infinity (omg only 2 more months!) except the 4 songs that were originally released/arranged here

Also, since generation 6 will have over 100 Pokemon since it has no reason not to, this means that there will be a Pokemon with the national dex number 666. If you take the starters, which are normally in the beginning of the Pokedex and count forward, since it would only be 8 spots away from the end of the starters, its probably one of the Pokemon you get early in the game. I can imagine a Dark/Fire type, if they even decide to go with that and promote the devil and stuff

Jub3r7

x and y as male chromosomes?

think again: xyz = 3 dimensions because 3d pokemon game
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

The game after X and Y will obviously be Z and it will be about a bunch of Pokemon who fight and take 20 episodes to finish a battle and be riddled with filler.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 08, 2013, 08:04:57 PMWho else is going to take an "oath of unknowing" going in?  From now on, I will try so hard not to read spoilers or anything until I play it myself.
Nah, stuff it. I did that with gen 5. This time I'm going to know everything! Besides it's too hard to not know what everybody talks about.

SlowPokemon

Not even looking up music this time
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

The names of the two legendaries have been revealed by Nintendo:

X-Deer is Xerneas, Y-Bird is Yveltal.

If anything, it would be easy to spot the version mascot of the third game: Just look out for a legendary whose name begins with Z.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Kman96

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 09, 2013, 06:32:08 AMIf anything, it would be easy to spot the version mascot of the third game: Just look out for a legendary whose name begins with Z.
lol That's what I was thinking.
Party Hard!
[close]