News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Find the hidden alphabet

Started by Wolf, January 10, 2013, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 08:00:24 PMI'll make one then.

Find the Phillistine

ALWIEUFBALIEUFBAWPIEUGFBalieuhfalieruhfaowieufhIWUHDLiuewhfvausyerghfOUYAGFVSUYEKRXDGFVBouyKEfgvbskueyrdjfhgvbOUYWEKSGFHBVSEUKYRDZFHGouagkuyerguygUYesgkjhbIUi:oubfeukyafgbviuseyfgvbcuesygdhbfkeuytsdfgctravistouchdownoeuhfgweouhfgwoeugfhsoegiuhseoguhsegiuhriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwehugfskeuryghdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkxxxxxxxaleiughfslieruhgvseilrugdhfvbelisryduhgeariuylhgfaeruygheaurytfhakeruygeraukygfaeuyrfgcaweuykfgawkeuyfgsueyrgfzluseyrgfszuekyrgfksuerygheruysfgersukyfg

You'll get it if you've played No More Heroes 2.
I guess it's this one

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 04:27:58 AMFind the d

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D
wut

Waddle Bro

Bloop

Alright thanks for making my day XD

Sebastian

Find the Israelite

Cgfdfyhddtfdddddxdffdajvdssdsfdajidhhbvxdfghvcfghfsygdavidxfddfghudsssdffswwrtiopljbcsdtuiydssewffdsergcfybhjjjjmotherghxxssdghbxddggxdtggfsstgvfyhgdsggbbcxxghvssrgvdseyhcdsryhfsryuhsssfffffffdaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppllllleeeerrrdsgvgvvvvvv&)::;)$0@(::4

Shadoninja

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 18, 2013, 08:05:03 AMFind the Israelite

Cgfdfyhddtfdddddxdffdajvdssdsfdajidhhbvxdfghvcfghfsygdavidxfddfghudsssdffswwrtiopljbcsdtuiydssewffdsergcfybhjjjjmotherghxxssdghbxddggxdtggfsstgvfyhgdsggbbcxxghvssrgvdseyhcdsryhfsryuhsssfffffffdaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppllllleeeerrrdsgvgvvvvvv&)::;)$0@(::4
?

also APPLERDS!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

blueflower999

Find the p:

fawheufawhefuwfiafhwefhalwiefwegfewiulafebwiufgwifugwuigewirugtaewiuefwugewiuafewugfiuewgriuaegfiuewbiewbveiuraewigiwafewubwiegwigaibewuifbuigwiugwiugfuewibvewiuguiwgiagefbwiuvbewiugwiagiufebwuewiufagwiuwfaeuwuawewgefwagfiwgvilwufvwiuewiuwawvbawueifegfewefwifaeiiefiuwwibvauefewiuiegtiuewagtuewifewiuafewufgwleagewufgwgfwifgalgfiuwafiefcuiewbfiaebgfuiewagfiuabvwiuabciuehfu aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihufiawfweicnhiuewhufhefuiehwuafhwiuafuwifaewifuiwiafhiewufhwiueghfuifeuihafiuwhfuwiegbueiwfewiufhaiuewfewfwiefgfiuegwbfuigwafuihiuewhfuiabegwfiugwhuafihwiufewufiuawubauewihcniewhfuwirhwuigtinaunchfiewuapluihwaeiufhcuiewyaiufchwiuefhuwiwviancvewiufhyiuewvhafiuefhfcewiuahfiulawhvafuifwvhelwuafawchueiwviurahwiuehwiulvhwiuhauceiwviruwhaiuhruevwihruaewhuewahviuwhaviuh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 24, 2013, 05:14:18 PMFind the p:

fawheufawhefuwfiafhwefhalwiefwegfewiulafebwiufgwifugwuigewirugtaewiuefwugewiuafewugfiuewgriuaegfiuewbiewbveiuraewigiwafewubwiegwigaibewuifbuigwiugwiugfuewibvewiuguiwgiagefbwiuvbewiugwiagiufebwuewiufagwiuwfaeuwuawewgefwagfiwgvilwufvwiuewiuwawvbawueifegfewefwifaeiiefiuwwibvauefewiuiegtiuewagtuewifewiuafewufgwleagewufgwgfwifgalgfiuwafiefcuiewbfiaebgfuiewagfiuabvwiuabciuehfu aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihufiawfweicnhiuewhufhefuiehwuafhwiuafuwifaewifuiwiafhiewufhwiueghfuifeuihafiuwhfuwiegbueiwfewiufhaiuewfewfwiefgfiuegwbfuigwafuihiuewhfuiabegwfiugwhuafihwiufewufiuawubauewihcniewhfuwirhwuigtinaunchfiewuapluihwaeiufhcuiewyaiufchwiuefhuwiwviancvewiufhyiuewvhafiuefhfcewiuahfiulawhvafuifwvhelwuafawchueiwviurahwiuehwiulvhwiuhauceiwviruwhaiuhruevwihruaewhuewahviuwhaviuh
You're such a jerk. ::)

Find the 4 that is outside of any URL:

Bloop

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 25, 2013, 06:22:55 AMYou're such a jerk. ::)

Find the 4 that is outside of any URL:
kill me. Killed the moving too.

Find Waddle Bro:
SORRY IF I LEFT YOU OUT bloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistwaddlebrodudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswarioman

Wolf

Quote from: Bloop on January 25, 2013, 07:44:16 AMkill me. Killed the moving too.

Find Waddle Bro:
SORRY IF I LEFT YOU OUT bloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistwaddlebrodudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswarioman
It's at the very end.(almost) I colored it green
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Jub3r7

i went through the whole thing and I wasn't in there you should probably add me

85919249 for the one with the urls.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wolf

Find the hidden werewolf

theboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwerewolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolftheboywhoriedwolfwolf
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on February 28, 2013, 11:28:51 PMFind the hidden werewolf

theboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwerewolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolftheboywhoriedwolfwolf
Find Boss Banter.

DOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNDOOSHNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNA