News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Video Game Trivia

Started by blueflower999, January 15, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 15, 2013, 01:22:40 PMIn Mother 3, who kills Hinawa in the first Chapter?
Good thing(,) I can't answer that! XD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 15, 2013, 01:22:40 PMYay! Love that game so much. Not sure if someone will get this one though.

Round #1, Question #14:

In Mother 3, who kills Hinawa in the first Chapter?

You bastard you've just been waiting to post a mother 3 question
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 15, 2013, 01:40:48 PMYou bastard you've just been waiting to post a mother 3 question
I hope this was sarcasm. There's no reason not to. If I can post an Ice Climber question without a complaint, I should be able to post a question from a 3-part game series with a huge cult following.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Wow, slow, chill. He can ask whatever he wants, since it is his thread and all ::)

And besides, this is an easy one: It was obviously a reconstructed drago (Mecha-Drago) that killed Hinawa.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 15, 2013, 02:07:34 PMWow, slow, chill. He can ask whatever he wants, since it is his thread and all ::)

And besides, this is an easy one: It was obviously a reconstructed drago (Mecha-Drago) that killed Hinawa.
You Googled it. Tis cheating.  :P

Whatever. Question is done and no one gets points.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Only if you don't call me a
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 15, 2013, 01:40:48 PMbastard
for picking the series that I do.  >:(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

lol I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

OK, I'm better now. New question! (I'll do another Mother one later, don't worry ::))

Round #1, Question #14...and a half...?

In Mike Tyson's Punch Out, or the Wii counterpart, what happens when you land a successful pun on King Hippo to the face?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

King Hippo, like The Hippo from avatar? :P

Complete guess: he falls and shakes the floor? Or you knock off his head (idk XD)

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Correct! + another for Sheikah!

Bubbles, Sheikah, and BDS all have 2 points, with Waddle way ahead with 6. Can anyone beat him?!

Next question!

Round #1, Question #15

This game was a complete commercial failure. Not only did it suck, but it's rumored that the company made so many games that they needed to get rid of that kids wouldn't take them for free! To solve this, the company buried all the games in the Mexico desert.
2 points max:
Name the game
Name the company
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

blueflower999

2 points to SocialFox!

Round #1, Question #16:

In Pokemon Red and Blue, a trainer says the following quote:

"I like _______. They're ____ and _____ ____ _____!"

Fill in the blanks.
Bulbear! Blueflower999