News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Bob can't perform?

All in all, don't fret if you don't wear your emotions on your sleeve. Most of us here are introverted, so those who get close to you will figure that soon enough. Opening up a little bit won't hurt, though, trust me. I used to be much in the same way in high school, then I started talking to people and they figured out I'm crazy I just keep to my own mind.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 17, 2013, 10:21:20 PMBob can't perform?

I just laughed my butt off. So hard. It's across the room right now. I'm too lazy to get up and get my butt that I laughed off.

Damn you, Maestro. I will get you back. Somehow.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Toby

Right, does anyone know a simple way to get rid of spots? Got a really annoying big one on my chin and it's really annoying. I don't get them much but I presume there's a way to make them get all crispy then you can just pick them off? Really minging stuff but heyo.

Nebbles

Er, do you mean pimples?

If so, putting honey over it and applying bandage to the spot for 24 hours should help it die down. I'm sure there's other methods you can look up?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Its really not a good idea to just pick zits off, since they leave a scar. If you must, then go ahead, but try using a cleanser or something in the shower (if you dont already). Usually the best thing for me is to use some sort of sea spray stuff to clean it, then just LEAVE IT ALONE XD Its usually gone in about a day or two

Though I feel like my face cheats pimples and I never even get them often ::)

If you mean warts then I suggest seeing your dermatologist because they're nasty especially on faces, and getting rid of it yourself wont be very inconspicuous

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 19, 2013, 12:45:58 PMThough I feel like my face cheats pimples and I never even get them often ::)

You're only fourteen, don't count your chickens @_@
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Yeah, I didn't get a lot of pimples when I was younger and they seem to pop up every once in a while... I wash my face a lot, but they're not fun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

My solution when I was younger: Soap.

Bubbles

Holy fuck if someone brings up my age one more time

And considering everyone around me gets them, I wouldnt say I'm "counting my chickens"

SlowPokemon

I'm just pointing out a fact, not bringing in age discrimination. I didn't really get acne (besides the random occasional pimple) until I was like fifteen even though a bunch of people around me already had it. I don't think you're any less of a person because you're fourteen, I was just pointing that out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I didn't really start breaking out until I was 17, but as long as you clean your face, you'll be fine.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Yeh, it popped. Under my chin so noone really see's it. My first one.

I don't get them really but when I ever do it goes away by itself in a week, this one just was sore and annoying.

Everyone around me gets them, I'm like 'Omg my face is so clean :)'

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 19, 2013, 12:28:21 PMRight, does anyone know a simple way to get rid of spots?
Just drink a lot of water and wash your face with water often.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2013, 01:07:34 PMYou're only fourteen, don't count your chickens @_@
I'm fourteen, and I get pimples on my face, in my ears (not fun at all)... and other places...  >:(

There are just some people who aren't really as "affected" by acne as others; I've heard that severity can vary from person to person.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Drinking water should help, and also avoiding fried food. Soaps sometimes dries out your skin and makes it worse, you kind of have to try a lot of them to see which one works best -.- If you're really desperate, you can try the pill but that's not an option for guys xDDDD

I'm saying saying what my friends say, I never had to worry about this kind of thing.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.