News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I always get soup salad and breadsticks. Pretty cheap if you go during lunch.

But anyway. Do people go to afterprom without dates? My date can't stay out that late :/
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

You can if you want. Just make sure you're not going to be the only person there not making out or something XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

This is a rather minor problem, but I still need some advice:
Apparently, somebody made a Facebook account using my Email address (it's rather obvious that it was an accident/mistake) a while ago, and I keep getting Facebook notifications. It's rather irritating, especially for somebody who dislikes Facebook.

Now, I could just unsubscribe to the Email notifications, but I would feel safer if my email was just removed from the account all-in-all (just in case somebody hacks the person's account, I don't want them getting MY email). Needless to say, I can't just log into the account, remove my email address, and return the account to the proper owner. I don't really want to make an account just to get my email off the other one, or whatever (I don't know what you would do, since I'm not too familiar with Facebook), and I can't find out how to contact Facebook. What would be the best thing to do in this situation??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 11, 2013, 03:50:00 PMhttp://www.facebook.com/help/434138713297607/

This may help.
Quote from: Facebook's ReplyOur records indicate that there is an existing Facebook account associated with this email address. Please note that the form you submitted is only intended for people who do not have existing accounts. Unfortunately, we aren't able to respond to inquiries through this form from people who have already registered.
Only the 4th category would apply to this situation, and apparently, they can't even help me with that one. I'm waiting for another response, if there even will be one...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Just reset the password through your email. It should email you the new password, then after that you can log onto the account and delete it.

or mess around with the person for stealing your email

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 11, 2013, 07:02:50 PMJust reset the password through your email. It should email you the new password, then after that you can log onto the account and delete it.

or mess around with the person for stealing your email
I tried that, but it wouldn't let me past any of the security methods (I failed at the question, and identifying the person's friends through pictures). :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Really? That seems weird. I would think that if you had the email you should be able to delete it no matter what

AerialSnack

Hello NSM community, I am quite new to this community, and relatively new to the large never-ending abyss that is video game music, so I was hoping to gather some advice on what to play for my youtube channel that I am going to be making. It's more of something to store videos of me playing so I can track progress or find playing errors, but I don't want to play anything boring, and wouldn't mind actually getting a fanbase either (though the slim chances). Oh, it might also help to know that I play Cello. I can Transpose the music to be in Cello range if necessary, so the note range doesn't matter. This is a current list of all the pieces I have ready to play (err, practice) in no particular order.

Boss Battle - Final Fantasy 4
Dragon Roost Island Theme - LoZ Wind Waker
Dr. Wily Stages 1 - Mega Man 2
Forsaken Sanctuary - Soul Calibur 3
Mortal Kombat Theme
Dig Dug
A Theme - Tetris
Tumbler - World of Goo

Any advice on what to play, and even what not to play is welcome! Thanks for the help, and sorry for the small text wall!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 17, 2013, 02:19:56 PMI always get soup salad and breadsticks. Pretty cheap if you go during lunch.

But anyway. Do people go to afterprom without dates? My date can't stay out that late :/
For my group, there was no "afterprom" ._.

edit: woops I responded to a month old thing

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Holy crap someone actually knows that Soul Calibur exists.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

AerialSnack

Quote from: Ruto on May 11, 2013, 10:21:37 PMHoly crap someone actually knows that Soul Calibur exists.

Soul Calibur is one of my favourite Sony game series! I like it more than Mortal Kombat. Though Mortal Kombat has better music :P

Ruto

Soul Calibur gets too little kudos -.- 2 and 3 were awesome...I wish I played the older ones but I don't have those consoles or even an xbox.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

SC2 is prolly my favorite fighting game ever

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

AerialSnack

Soul Calibur, derailing threads everywhere.