The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

*Calibur

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 12, 2013, 06:15:42 AMSC2 is prolly my favorite fighting game ever
It's amazing.

AerialSnack

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 12, 2013, 12:49:07 PM*Calibur
It's amazing.

I thought it didn't look right ...

Anyways, anyone have any suggestions?

blueflower999

Do the Dr. Wily stage theme plz. If you can't tell by my avatar, I love the classic Mega Man games.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 14, 2013, 01:03:52 PMIf you can't tell by my avatar, I...
Am I the only one who can't see it?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on May 14, 2013, 04:49:16 PMAm I the only one who can't see it?

He removed it, it was there earlier.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

That's odd. I can see it fine...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AerialSnack

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 14, 2013, 01:03:52 PMDo the Dr. Wily stage theme plz. If you can't tell by my avatar, I love the classic Mega Man games.  :P

Haha, I really want to. it's just going to take a bit of time to practice it with all of the double stops... I bet it will sound good on my electric as well. Can't wait to get this started. I was also thinking of doing A Little Heart to Heart from Team Fortress 2, though it's not on here, and I couldn't find it on google. I am thinking of maybe trying to arrange it myself, but only if I can't find someone to arrange it in a few weeks. I think it would sound really cool on Cello. Still hoping for some song suggestions!

EDIT: Oh, and I cannot see your avatar either blueflower...

Toby

I can see Blue's avatar fine...

Mashi

Yeah. I can see it too.

A+++++++++
Nicholas Cage makes for an amazing avatar.

Toby

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 14, 2013, 01:03:52 PMIf you can't tell by my avatar, I love the classic Mega Man games.  :P

Unless Nick Cage was in Mega Man games, I really don't understand the resemblance...

blueflower999

Well, as long as some people can see it. I guess I'll leave it for now. Thanks, guys.  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

TheBoyWhoCriedWolf, it's Nicholas Cage's face on Megaman. :P
It's a bit difficult to see though, but it's still A+++++++++.

Toby

Oh!!! I was thinking Nicholas Cage's new outfit was a bit too hipster!

K-NiGhT

*bump*

guys i don't want to make new friends just because all of my other ones are going to college. D:

enough of that though more srs question. what should i have for lunch tomorrow
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Peanut butter and honey sammich
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012