News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

PMD Remakes

Started by Bespinben, November 24, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Funny thing is, I had this idea brewing in my own head of ORAS relating to PMD before finding this theory. Except, in my brain, I had the idea of "what if Zinnia in ORAS let them teleport the meteor? what if Pokémon pulled a Ocarina of Time 3-way timeline split (that is, the 3rd "what if Link failed his quest", ergo "what if Zinnia didn't intervene"). Unfortunately, in my idea and the Zelda chronology, that timeline cannot co-exist with any others, whereas in this theory, they CAN co-exist. And that is a beautiful thing.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

I still think they can think of a better Zelda timeline.
unmotivated

Bespinben

My headcanon for 3DS Blue/Red Rescue Team remakes:

Hidden 4th answer
[close]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Hero of Trains

Wow, someone else came to that conclusion as well?
My version is even more baseless, though. I kinda feel like Zinnia is the pokemon from PMD and a whismur was somehow her partner. Look at how she treats Aster. Now look at how I treated my partner the first time I replayed the game. "Oh Squirt, you are the most wonderful pokemon. I will protect you from everything and nobody will ever hurt you ever again."
Also, lament of fallen stars sound kind of like Don't ever forget in some parts.
I dunno, but that's the feeling that I got. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back