News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Super Smash Brothers Moveset Competition

Started by Yugi, January 16, 2013, 04:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is da best

wolf
1 (9.1%)
dudebroman
3 (27.3%)
bds
1 (9.1%)
Yugi
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

If you hate brawl and would rather play Melee, try the Project M mod. I personally hate it because it sucks but game play is faster, movesets are different and more balanced, pokemon are separate characters, etc.

They don't have every character modded yet (i.e. olimar) but the physics definitely feel different and some people don't fall as slow as they usually do and blablabla
I don't like it but if you prefer melee over brawl, it's for you.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on January 25, 2013, 11:07:48 PMWhat's PM???
Personal Messages; you can see a little bubble beneath each person; when you click on it, it goes to the PM screen, with a message addressed to that person.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Dudeman

All right, I've sent in my moveset. It's pretty awesome. (Well, the Final Smash is. The rest of it is somewhat lame.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wolf

Yugi

And HERE are the movesets.

EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 25, 2013, 08:37:18 PMEevee:
B: Sand Attack
Digs its paws into the ground and spews sand around it, doing damage. Can be held for long periods of time.
Origin: Sand Attack is usually one of the moves Eevee starts with.

Left/Right B: Quick Attack
Dashes foward and attacks foe; stops when it hits an opponent or the edge.
Origin: Quick Attack is one move that Eevee gets STAB for, and is a vital move for an unevolved Eevee.

Up B: Bounce
Quickly leaps up; when it lands down and hits an opponent, it does damage.
Origin: Although Eevee cannot learn Bounce, it provides a good move for it to "jump up" and attack.

Down B: Detect
Eevee protects itself for a little bit; if it is hit while in this "counterattack," it bites an opponent.
Origin: Eevee can learn both Detect and Protect; a counterattack move provides good defense for it.

Final Smash: Evolution
Eevee evolves into a random Eeveelution and gains temporary invincibility, as well an elemental attack (which replaces all attacks except "Up B").
Origin: Eevee can evolve into multiple Eeveelutions.

Playstyle:
Eevee is fast, but rather small; its attacks (except Sand Attack) rely on speed to carry out many of them in a short period of time to accumulate enough damage to KO them. If playing with a team member, it can do this easily and build up damage in order for the team member to easily KO them.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 26, 2013, 11:41:19 AMAll righty, here we go:

Basic playstyle: Eevee is small and quick (and very light) and utilizes mainly fast attacks and hit-and-run tactics. No ranged attacks, focusing on physical guerrilla warfare.

Standard special: Quick Attack: Eevee darts forward to inflict 10-15% damage and retreats back to where it started.

Side special: Take Down: Charges forward to inflict 30-40% damage. Does 2% damage to Eevee.

Down special: Last Resort: Eevee counters an attack with the exact same strength. Does more damage if Eevee's other special moves have been used more.

Up special: Baton Pass: Eevee turns into a Poke Ball and teleports upwards. Does no damage (similar to Lucario's Extremespeed).

Final Smash: Evolution: Eevee randomly evolves into one of the Eeveelutions and does an attack based on which form it evolves into:
  • Vaporeon: Uses Hydro Pump. A large stream of water shoots across the screen and inflicts gradual damage on any it touches. It also can push opponents off the stage (similar to Mario's F.L.U.D.D. attack, only much larger and it does damage as well).
  • Flareon: Uses Fire Blast. An enormous fireball shoots across the screen and unleashes flaming death on those it touches.
  • Jolteon: Uses Thunder. Lightning bolts shoot down from the sky and inflict 60-70% damage on anyone they hit, also sending them flying (similar to PK Starstorm, but with lightning that goes super fast).
  • Espeon: Uses Psychic. Waves of psychic energy are launched and send foes flying. If they survive, they become stunned (like a Deku Nut's effect) for 10-15 seconds, plenty of time for Eevee to finish them off.
  • Umbreon: Uses Assurance. Umbreon turns into a ball of dark energy and speeds around the screen (similar to Pikachu's Volt Tackle). Does more damage each time it hits the same opponent.
  • Glaceon: Uses Aurora Beam. A rainbow-colored laser shoots out and does 90-100% damage, but freezes the foes it touches in place for 10-15 seconds (they don't get launched).
  • Leafeon: Uses Leaf Blade. Leafeon pulls out a leaf sword about the size of Final Destination and sweeps it across the screen. Instant KO if hit.
Quote from: wolf on January 26, 2013, 06:54:03 PMB: shadow ball
It will charge and fire on a strait line. (Kind of like lucario from ssbb)
 Left and right B: bite and throw
When an opponent is caught, Eevee will bite for a few seconds and throw the opponent away.
Up B: tail propeller
Eevee will swing the tail and fly for a short limit of time.(good for recovery)
Down B: tackle
Any opponent that gets hit with this attack will trip.
Final smash: shadow multi beam
Eevee will go to the up left corner of the screen and shoot lasers at opponents.
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Wat. Dudeman and I had somewhat similar ideas. ;P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 19, 2013, 07:37:33 PMWat. Dudeman and I had somewhat similar ideas. ;P
Great minds think alike? :P
Quote from: Yugi on February 20, 2013, 03:20:46 PMOkay who voted for option 4.
Lololololololololololol
No, it wasn't me.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Wolf

Lol. I'm last place. All though I think mine was bad too. Cause I'm no Pokemon expert.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999