News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLVII: Host Signature Ups

Started by Mashi, January 16, 2013, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick the game you want hosted!

Waddle Bro - Doctor Two - [LINK]
4 (22.2%)
SocialFox - Survivor: Cook Islands - [LINK]
2 (11.1%)
Davy - The Notebooks of Death - [LINK]
1 (5.6%)
MaestroUGC - Relax, I'm a Doctor - [LINK]
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Yugi

SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT.

Waddle, Do you want to cohost Cook islands?

Waddle Bro

MaestroUGC

Oh hey look, I've got a two games I want to give a shot. A new game, and my old Shakespeare one. Once I decide which one to put up, it'll go here unless someone beats me to it. It's a 3 game max right?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

No, there's no maximum limit for games.

MaestroUGC

Oh, I thought that was decided at some point, alright then.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

TWG: Survivor: Cook Islands.
Universal Effects: Phase Switch(Night is Day, day is night) and Cardflipping.

This is a Faction game, for the first 4 Day phases they will be working in their teams, but the Next Day Phase, there will be a merge, the last player standing will win.

Team Manihiki
1.Person
2.Person
3.Person
4.Person

Team Aitutaki
5.Person
6.Person
7.Person
8.Person

Team Puka Puka
9.Person
10.Person
11.Person
12.Person

Team Rarotonga
13.Person
14.Person
15.Person
16.Person

At the start of the game , a challenge will be held every Day (Night), a question will be asked in the thread, the two teams with the most people with correct  answers will be immune from being voted out (lynched) the following Night (Day Phase), Challenges will discontinue after the merge.

After the merge, anyone voted off will become part of the jury, in the final phase, the jury will vote on who they want the winner to be.

The Bribary System

At the start of every Day (Night) Phase, money will wash up on the shore for both teams and each living player will get $500 to bribe me with. Such deals are.

Making any answer to one question correct ($100, can only be used once every second day, post mege only)
Immunity Idol ($500, only one person can buy at a time)
Setting someone up to be "injured" ($750, if injured person is injured again, that person dies.)
Insta lynch ($1500)
Making SocialFox be High ($1000, Makes me act high)
Clue ($75000, if your team loses a challenge, you can use this item to seer)

Money Stacks.

Team members do not know each other.

Toby

Add more items social!!!

Add kills and seers and guardings and you got my vote.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 16, 2013, 11:52:56 PMseers.
So an Item that says which team someone's on?

Okay.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 16, 2013, 11:52:56 PMguardings
I should clarify it so that the immuninty Idol can be only be bought be one person at a time.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 16, 2013, 11:52:56 PMkillings
That is what the injury system is for, anything more would make it OP in my opinion. But I'll make it so that people can be randomly injured after a challenge.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 16, 2013, 10:06:11 PMThe Bribary System
Making SocialFox be High ($1000, Makes me act high)
Dis gonna be a good game. But I'd still prefer Captain Cook and Crew vs. Zombies... =P maybe if my Umbra-based game proves to still be unpopular, I'll switch ideas...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

When someone gets the right to host, they open a player sign/sing ups thread, there you can sign/sing up.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

davy

TWG XXXVIII: The Notebooks of Death

Wolves:

1. Yagami Light (master wolf,
the first time eighter he or Misa would be seer'd red (in which case he will be noticed), he can PM the host, who will sent his death note to a random normal human (not Near or Mello) to remove all death notes that wolves had temporal. The player who recieves the death note will play for the wolf team. If that player is lynched, the Death Note that that player had in his/her possession will return to Light, and all other Death Notes that were removed will return to their previous owner, if possible, otherwise, they will go to Light.
If L dies, Light will be told the Identy of Mikami, if he's still alive.
If Light dies, Mikami becomes Light (in which case he loses all his powers and obtains all powers Light has), if he's still alive. If he isn't, Misa becomes Light. A player who becomes Light will recieve a new role PM from the host, and will recieve all PM's sent to, and sent by the previous Light.)
If Light has no partners left, and he's seer'd red, he'll die instantly.)
2. Amane Misa (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if she holds a death note. The first time she would die, she survives, L dies (if he's still alive), and Light will obtain Rem's Death note.)
3. Mikami Teru (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if he holds a death note)

Humans:

4. L (Seer, will die if Watari dies. If he dies, it will be announced to the topic that L died)
5. Watari (Wolfsbane, if L dies, he'll lose his power.)
6. Near (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain both seer and guardian power and will be seer'd blue. However he can only activate one of those powers each night phase)
7. Mello (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain Siddoh's Death note (or steal it if it is in the possession of another player). During the Phase he recieves the note this way, he can decide to give it back to Siddoh (to do this, he must PM the host, if he does this, Siddoh's note will disapper from the game) or to keep it, in which case he can't give it to any other player. If he keeps it, he will become a solo 3rd party role. If he gives it back, he will be seer'd blue, and if he dies, Near will be told the identy of one wolf at random).
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Death Note's (Items):

Siddoh's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light during Night phase one.
Gelus's Death Note: will be given to Amane Misa during Night two.
Rem's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light by one of Misa's powers.

• Any player that has a Death Note will be seer'd red except for humans that currently have a power (in other words: L, Watari as long as L is still alive, Near when L is dead and Mello when L is dead will not be seer'd red when holding a death note).
  • If a human holds a Death Note, he will gain vigi powers.
  • If a wolf holds a Death Note, he will be able to wolf. Without Death Note, a wolf team is unable to wolf. Only one wolfing goes through each night, which is the first one sent to me.
  • In order to trade a death note, both the sender and the reciever must agree.
  • Death Notes do not dissapear, except by the power of Mello.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is wolf'd or vigi'd, the player that sent the PM to me will obtain the Death Note.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is lynched, the player that casted the first vote will obtain the Death Note.

Wolves do not know eachother.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 16, 2013, 07:54:38 PMAww really? Someone tell him that he cant ignore all of us because hes angry at Mikey >:(
...Kman's name is Kelsey :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 17, 2013, 09:51:06 AM...Kman's name is Kelsey :P
This is true, but in any case, everyone laugh at blueflower because he doesn't get the joke. xD

jk ;)

also,
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 17, 2013, 06:45:13 AMHi Kman!
So, there is a very high chance that shadowkirby's game; Doctor Two would win the host sign-up poll. The thing is that he would have to post it!!! :(
Since you guys are so close, could you tell him to post that game, that would be awesome.
Shadow said that he didn't want to post his game...its a sekrit. that's all I know.
Party Hard!
[close]