News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Farewell wariopiano

Started by wariopiano, January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

I am officially leaving nsm and will rarely visit. Please everyone, take care of my great grandsons (mariolegofan, kartiomart, and pastaboyfella.
Thanks and goodbye. I will visit very very rarely.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

Yugi

Do we really need a topic just for this.

Sebastian

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 07:27:30 PMDo we really need a topic just for this.

Yeah.... I'd say we do.  Pumpy did one.  Wariopiano, I will miss you!  It was nice having you!  Can I ask why you're leaving?

wariopiano

I'm getting a temporary job for 4 months and won't have anytime for nsm.

TheZeldaPianist275

Just four months?  What about after that?

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 17, 2013, 07:44:22 PMYeah.... I'd say we do.  Pumpy did one.
Although pumpy was a well respected member of the community, and was widely regarded as one of the best arrangers on the site.

And after looking around. I find that a lot of these topics are instalocked anyway.

wariopiano

I am going to retire in 4 months. Then star winding down (that's kind of weird!)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: wariopiano on January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PMPlease everyone, take care of my great grandsons (mariolegofan, kartiomart, and pastaboyfella.

Holy crap those are your great grandsons?

Wow.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

TheZeldaPianist275

Winding down?  D:  Including NSM?

wariopiano