change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Farewell wariopiano

Started by wariopiano, January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wariopiano

Waddle Bro

Quote from: wariopiano on January 17, 2013, 07:47:45 PMI'm getting a temporary job for 4 months and won't have anytime for nsm.
But you're 74, so what the hell? -.-

bye

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 17, 2013, 09:15:20 PMBut you're 74, so what the hell? -.-

I'm not intending to offend anyone but when the I add the numbers up, they go up more than 74, so Either he's older/younger than he says he is, or that mariolegofan and others are either his grandson/daughters or sons/daughters.

No offence if you really are 74.

Clanker37

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 09:54:40 PMI'm not intending to offend anyone but when the I add the numbers up, they go up more than 74, so Either he's older/younger than he says he is, or that mariolegofan and others are either his grandson/daughters or sons/daughters.

No offence if you really are 74.
Or he just started early

Bye, bye, WarioPiano! I will miss you!

Cobraroll

Sorry to say, but am I the only one thinking...

Again, sorry if I offend anybody, but I also frequent forums where people are of ages 50+, and wariopiano's posts are nothing like theirs. In my experience, people of that age put way more thought into posting with correct language (having learned how you come across to other people if you make it look like you can't put together a proper sentence), are likely to share their wisdom of life, post very little of their personal life situation, but more about their experiences. To put it bluntly, I've suspected for months that wariopiano and mariolegofan are the same person, and I've yet to see anything that should make me think otherwise.

Just to ease my suspicion, I'd like some mod to have a look at the IP adresses of wariopiano, mariolegofan, pastaboyfella and kartiomart (the latter two having escaped my attention, but as WP mentioned them, I've grown suspicious of those too. They all post in the same style). Just to inform those who wonder, having multiple accounts (sockpuppets) on a forum is a gross overstepping of forum etiquette, and a bannable offense most places.

Sorry again. Might just be my excessive mistrust of people on the Internet. I'd love to stand corrected.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

I don't think that's necessary.

Good luck out there, wariopiano!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 18, 2013, 01:59:19 AMSorry to say, but am I the only one thinking...

Again, sorry if I offend anybody, but I also frequent forums where people are of ages 50+, and wariopiano's posts are nothing like theirs. In my experience, people of that age put way more thought into posting with correct language (having learned how you come across to other people if you make it look like you can't put together a proper sentence), are likely to share their wisdom of life, post very little of their personal life situation, but more about their experiences. To put it bluntly, I've suspected for months that wariopiano and mariolegofan are the same person, and I've yet to see anything that should make me think otherwise.

Just to ease my suspicion, I'd like some mod to have a look at the IP adresses of wariopiano, mariolegofan, pastaboyfella and kartiomart (the latter two having escaped my attention, but as WP mentioned them, I've grown suspicious of those too. They all post in the same style). Just to inform those who wonder, having multiple accounts (sockpuppets) on a forum is a gross overstepping of forum etiquette, and a bannable offense most places.

Sorry again. Might just be my excessive mistrust of people on the Internet. I'd love to stand corrected.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I would have posted the same thing about IP addresses but I didn't have time to make a big post like yours.
Kudos.

Wolf

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Well then bye. And we will miss you!!!!!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Winter on January 18, 2013, 02:11:58 AMI don't think that's necessary.

Good luck out there, wariopiano!

This. He's leaving anyway just leave it alone.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

You guys think you are so smart....

wariopiano

This will be my final post. Thanks for all the sheets and the kindness ::) and putting up with me

Bye

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 18, 2013, 01:59:19 AMJust to ease my suspicion, I'd like some mod to have a look at the IP adresses of wariopiano, mariolegofan, pastaboyfella and kartiomart (the latter two having escaped my attention, but as WP mentioned them, I've grown suspicious of those too. They all post in the same style). Just to inform those who wonder, having multiple accounts (sockpuppets) on a forum is a gross overstepping of forum etiquette, and a bannable offense most places.

I thought the same thing a while back, and actually checked them.

They all use the same IP.  However, I can't actually prove it's not a bunch of people in the same house, so eh.

Even though a "great grandfather" living with all his "great grandsons" seems hella sketch...

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 18, 2013, 08:30:02 AMThey all use the same IP.  However, I can't actually prove it's not a bunch of people in the same house, so eh.
new it

spitllama

Of course they're the same people. They're coincidentally the only people who request the exact same music, share the same interests, and agree on everything. He's probably 12.

Kekeke
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012