News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Farewell wariopiano

Started by wariopiano, January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 18, 2013, 09:22:33 AMThank you gengar

I was going to say that :P

But I dont get it. Why -.-

Sebastian

You don't have to believe us but its true

We decided (kartiomart wariopiano pastaboyfella) to end are accounts except mine since no one believes us. I will be the only one that will stay on the site to arrange. Since kartiomart wariopiano and pastaboyfella can't arrange or do anything they decided to end their accounts. I will give kefka their passwords and end their accounts.

Have a good day and see you guys around.

Waddle Bro

Go and take the what's left of your dignity.

Cobraroll

QuoteHave a good day and see you guys around.
You too! Reading my post again, I see that I come across as a little too harsh. I have nothing against you (singular or plural), but it just irked me how WP's posting style reminded me so much of how early teens post. I might have jumped to conclusions and believed my suspicions to be total fact, and even if I turn out to be right I admit I might have misjudged you. Either way, you, mariolegofan, are a very contributing member to this site, and it would be sad to see you go because of a petty argument. I've had my share of forum arguments too, almost got banned on the first forum I joined, but in time I learned the good old saying "words are wind". People change, also on the Internet. Arguments will be forgotten in time. I've seen a great number of total newbies grow from the brink of perma-bannage to respected and experienced forumers, going from page-long, topic-locking, ranting arguments to patiently helping newcomers get along. In the same vein, I've seen seasoned users being temporary banned for quarrels that are forgot the week later. Things go up and down in every community, even online, and there's nothing to be upset about in the long run.

QuoteSince kartiomart wariopiano and pastaboyfella can't arrange

Pastaboyfella makes a rather decent try, though!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Sebastian

I'm not leaving. Wariopiano kartiomart and pastaboyfella are leaving

Sebastian

Pastaboyfella doesn't play piano.

Sebastian

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 18, 2013, 10:21:19 AMYou too! Reading my post again, I see that I come across as a little too harsh. I have nothing against you (singular or plural), but it just irked me how WP's posting style reminded me so much of how early teens post. I might have jumped to conclusions and believed my suspicions to be total fact, and even if I turn out to be right I admit I might have misjudged you. Either way, you, mariolegofan, are a very contributing member to this site, and it would be sad to see you go because of a petty argument. I've had my share of forum arguments too, almost got banned on the first forum I joined, but in time I learned the good old saying "words are wind". People change, also on the Internet. Arguments will be forgotten in time. I've seen a great number of total newbies grow from the brink of perma-bannage to respected and experienced forumers, going from page-long, topic-locking, ranting arguments to patiently helping newcomers get along. In the same vein, I've seen seasoned users being temporary banned for quarrels that are forgot the week later. Things go up and down in every community, even online, and there's nothing to be upset about in the long run.

Pastaboyfella makes a rather decent try, though!

If you arnt you could critic my songs!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 18, 2013, 01:59:19 AMAgain, sorry if I offend anybody, but I also frequent forums where people are of ages 50+, and wariopiano's posts are nothing like theirs. In my experience, people of that age put way more thought into posting with correct language (having learned how you come across to other people if you make it look like you can't put together a proper sentence), are likely to share their wisdom of life, post very little of their personal life situation, but more about their experiences. To put it bluntly, I've suspected for months that wariopiano and mariolegofan are the same person, and I've yet to see anything that should make me think otherwise.
While it is possible, I must point out that not everybody needs to abide by the same stereotypes as other people in their age groups.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Basic education of an adult isnt really a stereotype

Bubbles is feeling snotty today

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 18, 2013, 12:44:26 PMBasic education of an adult isnt really a stereotype

Bubbles is feeling snotty today
Education does not dictate how you write on the computer; if that were true, very few people would misspell anything.
Some people just do not care, or only care about how FAST they type, and do not bother to look over their posts.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

When I said "education" I didnt necessarily mean your knowledge of words's spelling or proper grammar (though those do occasionally come into play). I meant that someone over the age of 30, even 25 should have been exposed to the world enough that they realize how things are read and interpreted enough to know how to create an understandable and respected sentence

But idk because I always hear my mom ranting about how no one can write a proper email anymore XD

Ruto

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 18, 2013, 01:05:55 PMEducation does not dictate how you write on the computer; if that were true, very few people would misspell anything.
Some people just do not care, or only care about how FAST they type, and do not bother to look over their posts.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD I think it does. Besides if you're not sure, why not check a dictionary since you're online anyway?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on January 18, 2013, 01:25:41 PMXDDDDDDDDDDDDD I think it does. Besides if you're not sure, why not check a dictionary since you're online anyway?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 18, 2013, 01:05:55 PM...if that were true, very few people would misspell anything.
The ciiiiirrcle of posts!!! like the circle of life, or the water cycle but completely different

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber