News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Farewell wariopiano

Started by wariopiano, January 17, 2013, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 18, 2013, 01:30:46 PMThe ciiiiirrcle of posts!!! like the circle of life, or the water cycle but completely different
ITS THE CIRRRRRRCLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE CIRCLEEEEEE OF POSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Waddle Bro

BDS you've been involved in like a million argument wars now! Maybe you should calm down. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 01:32:45 PMBDS you've been involved in like a million argument wars now! Maybe you should calm down. :P
I argue because I stand up for logic (though some might say otherwise). :P If I "calm down," (or even go into hyper-mode) nothing will get done, as demonstrated countless times in our current era. :P
One motto I have, although this is off topic, is, "If everybody keeps saying how bad life is, life will become even worse," meaning that, if you do nothing to improve your (or anybody else's, for that matter) life, it will be as bad as you say it is; if you merely accept mediocrity, then you will have mediocrity.
And don't try and think of some farfetch'd and FRIVOLOUS excuse. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

A true English gentleman would always respect logic as well as other people's opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 18, 2013, 01:58:22 PMA true English gentleman would always respect logic as well as other people's opinions.
The thing is, not all opinions are logical. :P

I could go out and rant forth about how there ARE aliens using only my opinions as logic, and... well, I'm sure you get the point...
But I could also do the same thing, in a different way: go about it with a more scientific approach, and using my experiences to back up my points.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Nooooooo not Wariopiano too! Too many awesome people are leaving.  :'(

Oh, and if they're all the same person, then why did Pastaboyfella get his account hacked by someone and posted about him dying? That doesn't really make sense. Unless he was just doing it for his own amusement, but still....

Being someone that was once falsely accused for being the same person with someone else on this site, I have a lot of sympathy for this. I'm just going to give them the benefit of the doubt and accept what they say.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Thats the point of an opinion though XD Its a person's personal belief regardless of science/logic. Think about it: If someone's face is distorted, like the eyes too close together or mouth too low or something, the common opinion would be that that person is ugly. Logic shows that humans judge attractiveness based on symmetry (look it up :P) So since science proves that people areare perceived prettier with symmetrical faces, someone who genuinly thinks that the distorted person's face is pretty has an opinion that goes against science. Opinions are different from facts

Dont argue with the professor :D

Ninja'd: Blue, who did people think you were? D:

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 18, 2013, 02:18:45 PMThats the point of an opinion though XD Its a person's personal belief regardless of science/logic. Think about it: If someone's face is distorted, like the eyes too close together or mouth too low or something, the common opinion would be that that person is ugly. Logic shows that humans judge attractiveness based on symmetry (look it up :P) So since science proves that people areare perceived prettier with symmetrical faces, someone who genuinly thinks that the distorted person's face is pretty has an opinion that goes against science. Opinions are different from facts

Dont argue with the professor :D

Ninja'd: Blue, who did people think you were? D:
You're WAY overthinking it, I can say, and this is getting too off-topic...
Also:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 18, 2013, 02:06:21 PMThe thing is, not all opinions are logical. :P
serves as a proper response; I never said that there were no logical opinions.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 18, 2013, 02:15:29 PMOh, and if they're all the same person, then why did Pastaboyfella get his account hacked by someone and posted about him dying? That doesn't really make sense. Unless he was just doing it for his own amusement, but still....
He was an attention seeker, also explains Wariopiano advertising that he's a video game grandpa so much.

I could go all layton but I don't feel like putting/wasting too much of my effort into this.

Yugi

18 years+18+18+18+9 months+9 months+9 months+9 months does not equal 74.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 02:33:20 PMHe was an attention seeker, also explains Wariopiano advertising that he's a video game grandpa so much.

I could go all layton but I don't feel like putting/wasting too much of my effort into this.
Maybe he "advertised" so much because nobody seemed to believe him... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

No, he advertised it even when nobody didn't seem to care.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 02:53:39 PMNo, he advertised it even when nobody didn't seem to care.
What did he advertise?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 02:33:20 PMalso explains Wariopiano advertising that he's a video game grandpa so much.