News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Finale Glitch? Fixed!

Started by PianoMan, May 05, 2008, 04:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Um... How do I do that? I tried to put it on... but there's nothing there.

master_gamer38

Well, it seems I have the exact same problem, or atleast something close. The blue bar that shows where you are in the music doesn't play, and the measure counter doesn't change, but when you stop, the measure counter will change to the measure that you stopped on, well, should have stopped on.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Palagerini

Quote from: PianoMan on May 08, 2008, 02:25:20 PM
Um... How do I do that? I tried to put it on... but there's nothing there.

well if the picture doesn't work then can't u use mediafire? (i don't know.. i've never used mediafire for pictures).. hm.. can't think of anything else if all the things u did already didn't work.. except downloading the program completly over again... (that is if they have an updated version...)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PianoMan

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 08, 2008, 03:47:29 PMWell, it seems I have the exact same problem, or atleast something close. The blue bar that shows where you are in the music doesn't play, and the measure counter doesn't change, but when you stop, the measure counter will change to the measure that you stopped on, well, should have stopped on.
EXACTLY MY PROBLEM!!!

I guess I'll try MediaFire...
http://www.mediafire.com/?ub1imdjwfdx
That's what it looks like playing back...
http://www.mediafire.com/?2knmmzw1mgz
That's what it looks like when it's done.

master_gamer38

PianoMan

This is beginning to tick me off; I can't arrange like this!!!

Edit: Well, I found customer supports phone # on the site. I'll try it tomorrow.

PianoMan

Ugh! the phone number was disconnected!!!

Akiro

It's called you email them.

PianoMan

Quote from: Akiro on May 14, 2008, 07:32:25 PMIt's called you email them.
The only E-mails I can find are for "Investor Relations" and "Interested in becoming a Finale dealer?".

PianoMan

IT'S FIXED!!!!! I dunno what I did, but somehow it's fixed.

master_gamer38

Mine is working again too... I didn't do anything... I uninstalled them for a while and then I just reinstalled them... They work again... Weird... ???

Nintendude73

I've noticed that sometimes other programs will mute your SW Synth volume, which I'm guessing Finale uses, because I've had this problem too.  If it happens again, go into your volume control, make sure SW Synth is all the way up, and then it should work.

At least, that was my problem.

Davey

Meh...

Well you are lucky you can compose by sound... when I arrange or compose I have to do it by thinking in my head or having to play the chord on my piano when I do because I don't have sound.

But when I did use Finale Notepad 2008 on other computers, I never had that problem.