News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts III

Started by Yugi, January 17, 2013, 11:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So are you hyped for Kingdom Hearts III?

Yes.
No.
Maybe.

Yugi

Well considering that Pokemon Gen VI got a thread, I think.

Discuss this game/ the kingdom hearts series in general.

Waddle Bro

spitllama

Best series. The intricate story line throws me for a loop but it's do great.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Don't care for this series. The battle system is terrible and repetitive, the music is subpar and way below Shimomura's music for the Mario and Luigi series, and the story is mediocre at best.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Wow how many of the games have you played? That's a review of the series that I've never heard before (with the exception if repetitive battling). There are some serious gems in music. I honestly think they outclass the Mario games. Talk about opposite opinions.
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

There are definitely some music gems but the majority is forgettable and again, I like her work on M&L better.

Also sora annoys the hell out of me, the only times I've been interested in the story was when Roxas was the main character. That's why 358/2 Days was my favorite.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Is Kingdom Hearts actually a good game? It seems like it could be but really whose idea was it to make an intense game with the disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in them

Waddle Bro

NA AAH GURL
DONT YOU DARE DISS THE DUCK

THE DUCK IS THE BAWSS

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 18, 2013, 10:43:47 AMIs Kingdom Hearts actually a good game? It seems like it could be but really whose idea was it to make an intense game with the disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in them
Depends on your interests.

Although Tarzan's level in Kingdom Hearts 1 made me ragequit.

Yugi

Finished Kingdom Hearts II

Luxord and Xemnas were FUN.

spitllama

Bubbles I would recommend giving it a shot. People relate KH to FF, Okami, Spyro, Assassin's Creed, and Radiata. I have never played any of those games, but if you have, maybe that will help you.

I think the highlights are its boss battles, flowmotion, and a way freakin' confusing storyline. KHII was definitely my favorite. I'm just not a fan of putting those games on handhelds :-\
Submissions Page

spitllama

Submissions Page

Yugi

But the normal ending of KHII was pretty good.

Not as good as the final boss however.

DonValentino

I just want it to come to the Wii U. That's it.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 12:11:43 PMNA AAH GURL
DONT YOU DARE DISS THE DUCK

THE DUCK IS THE BAWSS
RITE ON MAN