News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way Post Game

Started by Toby, January 19, 2013, 02:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Damn you and your big brain designed for TWG ;)

spitllama

Well, what'd I say? If not Liggy, then Verm. And it wasn't Liggy.

Anyhow, I've noticed my participation is really starting to dwindle when I play in TWG games now :-\ I'm gonna take a break for a while, which shouldn't be a problem since there's so much participation now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Toby

Awh, you just need to be a little more active and take risks!

vermilionvermin

I definitely made some mistakes this game, most notably Day 4.  I think it would have been way less stressful if I'd just pushed the Jub lynch like I was planning.  Jub would have been a relatively easy lynch because of his phantoms.  With three, if he isn't a wolf, the wolves could have rushed him.  I made things more difficult than they had to be.

On Day 1, I made a mistake with Bird.  I should have stayed quiet about my knowledge that the wolves didn't know each other, though I think I recovered from this pretty well in a later log I posted in the thread.  People probably should have questioned me more on why I voted for Dude because it seems like TBWCW doesn't understand and I doubt everyone else does.  I'm not sure if I would have voted for Dude if I were a human.

On Day 2, I don't think I deviated from human behavior.  There's the possibility that I might have wimped out on the Liggy lynch at the last second or something, but I don't know who I would have voted for besides him.

On Day 3, I just voted spitllama for kind of weak reasoning.  Probably would have pushed a shadowkirby lynch if I were human.

I'm not really surprised I was suspected on the last day.  What I am surprised about, though, is the rationale for why I was suspicious.  Were I accusing me, I would have gone for pretty much everything except what people actually said.  I still think the lynch on Liggy was the strongest lynch except for potentially the Maestro lynch at the end.  If I were to rank the quality of the lynches by how suspicious the person was relative to what day it was, it'd go something like this:

Liggy:  I still don't understand why people disagreed with this one.

Maestro:  The only reason I wouldn't have lynched him as a human is because I would have been smarter as a human and lynched Jub because of his phantoms.  Maestro was still really suspicious though.

Dude:  I think it was really odd that Liggy didn't try to get himself out of the KiTB by voting for Dude, and I think that was more than enough reason for me to vote for him at that point.

Spitllama:  I think I only voted for him because someone else did and if we lynched a human that day the game was pretty much over.

Yugi

Fun Fact: I was the only special to not die.

Toby

Social, is this the first game you've survived till end?

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 19, 2013, 06:16:14 PMSocial, is this the first game you've survived till end?
Third.

Uprising madness and Gotta lynch them all were my first and second.

TheZeldaPianist275

:D I'm honored.... yeah, this is my first game period.

I feel really dumb that we didn't even think to look into the Mashi seering more. >_<  Really should have noticed that.  And we definitely should have pushed for a Verm lynch earlier, BDS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 19, 2013, 02:01:47 PM05. BlackDragonSlayer   - [/font]Human
*gasp* You didn't use Random.org. :P

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 19, 2013, 02:01:47 PMRIGHT EVERYONE THE SEMI TRACKER PART, LISTEN! You guys were like 'Wut 2 do with the semi tracker?!'. The Semi Tracker was put in place so you guys could see who someone wanted seer'd and guarded, it was a real shame that the seer died though. I think if this game was to run again I'd put in an invisible vig. In Liggy's game there was an invisible vig but [/font][/size]apparently it was horrible because the vig kept viging the invisible roles. You guys obviously weren't suppose to talk about who you were going to track but most people didn't understand this so just went for Mashi. No one looked into the tracking results (You may have mentioned them but you didn't find them suspicious, and Liggy, " ??? " doesn't count ;P).
I was the one who suggested voting for a random person to be tracked.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 19, 2013, 02:01:47 PMBlackDragonSlayer- Well, you were suspicious of Verm from the start so that was good, you didn't try get him lynched though, you just placed a vote on him which was really suspicious, you should be fighting to lynch him! At the beginning you didn't let Mashi's seer change your mind about him and that was good. When it game to suspicion lists you were really strange, anyhow..
Honourable Mention
Aside from the fact that I voted for him nearly every day, and tried to get others to vote for him, which apparantly didn't work until it was too late, I didn't try to get him lynched. :P
Strange about suspicion lists...? :P
Also, Bubbles made herself a bit more suspicious when she objected to me sending the list to two people, in an attempt to bait a wolf. She and Verm were the only two actual wolves on my semi-suspicion list (of Vermilionvermin, Bubbles, Spitllama, and SocialFox).

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 19, 2013, 02:24:06 PMJESUS CHRIST HUMANS, why in hell didn't you lynch Verm earlier? I mean, it was so obvious!!!
Ah hahahah ho... Didn't you hear me tell Maestro about that... :P "You only noticed that now!?"

@vermilionvermin
Liggy didn't seem enough like a wolf, when you take into account my suspicion of you. But Liggy was acting suspicious; however, the reasons behind that may be just from my perspective, because I don't know his general playing style well enough.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 19, 2013, 07:59:02 PM:D I'm honored.... yeah, this is my first game period.

I feel really dumb that we didn't even think to look into the Mashi seering more. >_<  Really should have noticed that.  And we definitely should have pushed for a Verm lynch earlier, BDS.
If we had lynched Verm, that may have given us more reason to look into seerings more carefully.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I made myself more suspicious? @_@ You still dont understand do you? I was attempting to prevent you from having a bigger chance of sending your list to a wolf. Since I knew Mashi would get it anyway, I decided it was safe to argue my point that it would be too risky

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 19, 2013, 10:06:36 PMI made myself more suspicious? @_@ You still dont understand do you? I was attempting to prevent you from having a bigger chance of sending your list to a wolf. Since I knew Mashi would get it anyway, I decided it was safe to argue my point that it would be too risky
But in the end, I was right, although very indirectly (and wouldn't give myself credit for it, because it was merely a theory meant to prove a point, and not an actual accusation): Mashi was a wolf, so that would guarantee a 100% chance that a wolf would get it, rather than a 50% (or less) chance that two wolves would get it.
The way you went about it made it seem like you were trying to gather data about who would be the best wolfing choice (I think I pointed that out?); although I never got a chance to send my list in (finals...), it most likely could have given me (or spitllama, if I had been wolfed) more information.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

But thats my point. I already knew a wolf would get the pm, so I acted human to 'help' you not accidentally send it to a wolf.

And I dont see how at all I seemed to be trying to get information?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 19, 2013, 10:14:40 PMBut thats my point. I already knew a wolf would get the pm, so I acted human to 'help' you not accidentally send it to a wolf.

And I dont see how at all I seemed to be trying to get information?
But I was one step ahead of you, then. :P
I knew that trusting any one player wasn't a smart idea: my point was that, if I sent it in to two people, the chance that they were BOTH wolves wasn't likely.

The concern didn't seem natural...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Oh my glob. It doesnt matter if theyre BOTH wolves. Wolves knew each other, so hitting one would basically hit them all.

Think of it like a game of Minesweeper, if you hit one bomb you explode and game over. If you choose one square (ignoring the numbered blocks that give you hints) you'll have less of a chance of hitting a bomb than if you pick 2 squares

And you werent a step ahead of me because you had no reason to believe Mashi a wolf :P

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]