News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

This song will not get out of my head. It's just too catchy...
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Onionleaf

This is just so incredibly soothing... And there are piano sheets available online too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uunYQnXZrbI

Maelstrom

Dekkadeci

Starting at 2:23, it really sounds like Ridley's theme if it were treated like Dark Meta Knight's theme.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Celebrating the late Pete Fountain's wonderful life and wonderful music today.
Here's a favorite:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Send help. I have fallen into the trap of Electro Swing and it's taken ahold of me. All it took was a little Caravan Palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IrphBjH72s
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Kinda has a Dan Cantrell vibe going on.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

A lot of Schumann's music seems to be incoherent rambling... but this stuff is great.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Schumann is probably the best romantic piano composer, or at least he's my favorite (unless you count Debussy as a romantic). His music is full of interesting colors or odd touches.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

daj

I think the first Sibelius piece I heard was Finlandia. Immediately after hearing that played in that one music exam extract, I went back and took a listen to pretty much the whole Sibelius symphonic collection.

Maybe it's the whole thing about nature and pixies and mysticism and what-else-not, but hundreds of hours of reading, equal amounts of listening and analysis, and a frikkin research paper on his Fifth and Seventh later...I still don't know what makes me love this guy's music so much. He's one of those Classical composers who will always stay so, so close to me. His use of textures is so subtle, yet so dang beautiful. Argh.

The Sixth is one of his best works, aaaand its first movement is probably my favourite movement from all his symphonies. D Dorian, more pixies and spiritual shit, string textures and the boldest pedal points in the world...and we have ourselves something beautiful <3

Dudeman

I know I literally just posted about Caravan Palace, but I bought their first album and can't get enough. This piece in particular is about as groovy as it gets and the album version is only 51 seconds long. Disgusting. I need an official extended version of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXiVe_9ALc
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

AwesomeYears

Boy I found his new song quite damn early, I'm the 27th listener!