NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Super Update Bros - January 31st 2013

Started by EFitTrainr, January 31, 2013, 02:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: CamKrist on February 11, 2013, 06:38:14 AMI decided to give a hand and sent a post into social bookmarks. I hope the popularity will rise in.
Could you please try and explain it where it makes sense, good sir/ma'am/robot? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pikminsi

I believe he is saying that he is spreading the word about the site by visiting all of his social websites he has bookmarked and telling them about it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pikminsi on February 11, 2013, 04:05:00 PMI believe he is saying that he is spreading the word about the site by visiting all of his social websites he has bookmarked and telling them about it.
...but that doesn't change the problem or lessen it... if anything, it increases the demand for more sheets, and you'll probably get very few extra arrangers/updaters, especially if they are unskilled, which many people are extremely likely to be (if they're from "social websites").

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

He's not trying to solve any problem or even say that there is one. He's just a visitor who likes the site and wants more people to visit it.

At least, I think that's what he said.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on February 11, 2013, 07:51:53 PMHe's not trying to solve any problem or even say that there is one. He's just a visitor who likes the site and wants more people to visit it.

At least, I think that's what he said.
Quote from: CamKrist on February 11, 2013, 06:38:14 AMI decided to give a hand and sent a post into social bookmarks. I hope the popularity will rise in.
Seems otherwise, unless he's a confused person. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

I interpreted that as "give a hand in finding more visitors"

But eh *shrugs*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on February 11, 2013, 08:00:14 PMI interpreted that as "give a hand in finding more visitors"

But eh *shrugs*
The fact that others were talking about arrangement acceptance and quality control seems to imply otherwise, unless, like I said, he's a confused person, or has poor timing. :S

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

I like it how we're still posting in this thread.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jiggyhunter

I REALLY love Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie and was hoping you could add the klungo boss fight theme, i'd love to know how to play it on my keyboard!! ;D ;D ;D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jiggyhunter on February 28, 2013, 12:32:16 PMI REALLY love Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie and was hoping you could add the klungo boss fight theme, i'd love to know how to play it on my keyboard!! ;D ;D ;D
...this isn't the place to request it... :P

And please remember the rules for a proper request.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Banjo Kazooie sounds like a bad pron film.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic