TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

davy

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, FSM, why did you change that? You ruined my plan!

Too tired to think up a new one.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Jub3r7

The guardian can't guard themselves or link so the obvious choice is for Tatl to claim.

So yeah I'm tatl.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Liggy

Actually, screw it.  We have a Guardian, and you guys don't have to trust me that much for this to work.

I have the Zora Mask.

But Liggy, you may say, why should we care?  You could be a wolf, and we can't start an alliance off of this!

Well you see, I can seer someone the thread wants.  No good for me to seer someone and not tell anyone, you see.  From there, we won't be sitting ducks tomorrow.  We'll have a seering for our lynch!

So everyone vote for who they want to be seered, and I will use my seering on the one with the most votes.  Then I'll tell the thread.

Toby

Well, if someone is holding a mask, they should claim, that way wolves won't wolf/snipe them, thus giving the masks to the Happy mask Sales Man.

Just claim your holding a mask, not the type.

If you've got the Goron mask don't vigi anyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 03, 2013, 04:24:39 PMWell, if someone is holding a mask, they should claim, that way wolves won't wolf/snipe them, thus giving the masks to the Happy mask Sales Man.

Just claim your holding a mask, not the type.

If you've got the Goron mask don't vigi anyone.
Well, Liggy claims that he has the Zora Mask... but he said the type... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

This may be stupid, but I don't think a wolf would claim Tribute.  The only wolf that can reliably fake it is the wolf tribute, and he most certainly would not kill himself to revive a blue.

Brutal Human.  And I swear to god if you're a wolf I'm going to be mad at you forever.  I feel really apprehensive about this, but my role will probably be counterclaimed if I don't.

Toby

Oh well.

Liggy, you could make up a seering result to suit yourself for all we know.

Liggy

Why the heck would I do something so blatantly stupid and suicidal?  It's incredibly easy to verify a seering result in this game, and if I make it up the person I seered is going to call me out on it.

Toby

Winter

Quote from: davy on February 03, 2013, 03:49:13 PMThe Deku Mask holder should claim that (s)he is the Deku Mask holder, but should not claim his/her role. That person will be protected from sniping and vigi'ing. That player should be guarded

I did want to mention that if the Deku mask holder was in fact a human, they have no chance of being wolfed, with the wolves and humans already being scared as heck of the HMS, I don't think they'd be interested in giving him an edge that strong in the beginning of the game. So please, if you are... Let us know, you're invincible literally and metaphorically and we can use all the edge this time around.

This being said, Guardian.. if you're not holding the Deku mask, don't waste your guard on the person who is holding it. They won't die.

After 6 new posts, that's been covered..

Agree with guarding tatl.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Liggy on February 03, 2013, 04:40:28 PMBrutal Human.  And I swear to god if you're a wolf I'm going to be mad at you forever.  I feel really apprehensive about this, but my role will probably be counterclaimed if I don't.

This is confusing me.  Are you claiming Tingle?

vermilionvermin

It's really important to claim to Jub ASAP so he can deal with the claims before he's sniped.

Liggy

I'm absolutely certain I sent that to Jub.  Did I send it to the wrong guy?

Liggy