News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I didn't recognize that as a claim.  I'm Tingle.

Winter

Liggy

I retract that claim.  I wanted to test if Jub was a wolf by trying to get him to waste his sniper on me, but I screwed up and claimed to the thread.  Whoops.

Bubbles

Woah woah woah everyone. When did jub become the alliance leader?

vermilionvermin

Liggy.  Liggy.  Liggy.

I'm not Tingle either.   :'(

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 03, 2013, 05:18:40 PMI didn't recognize that as a claim.  I'm Tingle.

.....why would you do that?  You just counterclaimed to the public, which we already said not to do.

Bubbles

TheZeldaPianist275

A lot seemed to just happen arbitrarily.  :P

Winter

Bubbles

And no one counterclaimed him in the next half hour? Really?

Because Im Tatl

Jub3r7

When I claimed Tatl? I'm going to die this phase because I went too fast and didn't read the part where there's a guy that can get past the guard thing, so it'd be nice if my death wasn't wasted!

Bubbles, counter-claiming won't protect me, I'm going to die from the wolves tonight.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 03, 2013, 05:26:05 PMWoah woah woah everyone. When did jub become the alliance leader?
Yeah...

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 03, 2013, 05:26:32 PMLiggy.  Liggy.  Liggy.

I'm not Tingle either.   :'(
Oh you two... :P

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 03, 2013, 05:31:22 PMAnd no one counterclaimed him in the next half hour? Really?

Because Im Tatl
What's going on here? :S
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 03, 2013, 05:31:22 PMAnd no one counterclaimed him in the next half hour? Really?

Because Im Tatl
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

WE SAID NOT TO CLAIM TO THE THREAD

I still don't get what's happening.

Winter

Winter

In Night one, nothing has happened and everything is food for the wolves ok?