News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I here now.

I'm not about to read six pages of this.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

I'm in the chat, if anyone wants to talk.

vermilionvermin

Maestro, I strongly suggest you read the previous pages at some point as there's been important stuff going on (namely, Jub being the Tribute and counterclaims of other roles).

Toby

Guys, I'm Human claim to me!

(Unless someone counter claims, then you know...)

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 03, 2013, 11:37:03 PMGuys, I'm Human claim to me!

(Unless someone counter claims, then you know...)
Seems legit!

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

FSM-Reapr

Few things to be noticed:

- Brutaling power must be activated before the brutal wolf gets lynched, otherwise the power will be wasted
- The brutal wolf won't lose his power if he sends me the brutaling PM and doesn't get lynched
- In a scenario like this:
1.  Happy Mask Salesman (Holding Goron and Deku Masks)
2.  Skull Kid (holding Zora Mask)
3.  Human
4.  Human
5.  Human
And Skull Kid gets lynched, both teams, humans and HMS win.
- In a scenario like this:
1.  Happy Mask Salesman (Holding Goron and Deku Masks)
2.  Skull Kid
3.  Human (holding Zora Mask)
4.  Human
5.  Human
And Skull Kid gets lynched, the game won't end yet since a Human is holding the Zora Mask.
- Tribute power overridings:
Insta>Tribute>Lynching

Hunter of Souls

... hello.

Claiming tribute has quite low profits for the humans, 'cause there is nobody who should be revived: revived guardian would just die the next night. Same thing with Link. Reviving a random human is useless. Don't ask about Tingle. Weak alliance is weak.

And claiming to liggy would be risky, he could be Majora. Not probably, but possibly.

Actually don't claim to anyone, it could ruin the game with higher chances than saving it.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Jub3r7

But since I've already claimed as tribute, which was a bad idea in the first place, it would be an even worse idea to let my claim go to waste.
The guardian needs to claim to me in private message so the wolves don't false claim your role and so the alliance can be formed before I die!

If you haven't read the last six pages (cough cough maestro),  I claimed tribute and it's important for the other blues to claim to me before I am sniped at phase end!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 03, 2013, 07:45:24 PMHEY, STARTING FROM HERE ON OUT, NOBODY CLAIMS WHICH MASK THEY HAVE!
i have the goron mask
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

If you haven't claimed to jub yet, you need to ASAP.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 04, 2013, 10:40:47 AMBut since I've already claimed as tribute, which was a bad idea in the first place, it would be an even worse idea to let my claim go to waste.
The guardian needs to claim to me in private message so the wolves don't false claim your role and so the alliance can be formed before I die!

If you haven't read the last six pages (cough cough maestro),  I claimed tribute and it's important for the other blues to claim to me before I am sniped at phase end!
...but what if you are a wolf... you could have been trying to make the actual tribute counterclaim so you could take them out early (and now, trying to get humans to claim to you).

And you seem certain that the wolves WILL snipe you: as mentioned early, I believe (by Winter?), I doubt they'd be hasty enough to use it at this time (I may be wrong... :P). If they don't, they may be trying to put you in a position that makes you seem like a wolf (if in the case you are not).

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on February 04, 2013, 09:09:47 AMClaiming tribute has quite low profits for the humans, 'cause there is nobody who should be revived: revived guardian would just die the next night. Same thing with Link. Reviving a random human is useless. Don't ask about Tingle. Weak alliance is weak.

And claiming to liggy would be risky, he could be Majora. Not probably, but possibly.

Actually don't claim to anyone, it could ruin the game with higher chances than saving it.
Until we have some people actually confirmed (as in, blue humans confirmed through seerings), claiming will be risky.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Just played catch-up.

Wow, you all are idiots. It's clear that nobody was paying any attention to each other or thinking through their actions. Seriously, the last 5+ pages were just mostly the normal Night 1 chaos that highly involved games normally have.

At the moment it appears that Jub is the alliance leader? Correct?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.