News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter of Souls

Vote for BDS for people not to rush on Maestro. BDS was counterclaimed before he knew it. Jub said we have a seered goron davy, but according to him, he is not, but either boy or bubbles is. If we had the damn result now, it would be a lot easier to tell if BDS lied. So Jub, wake up, or the seer, wake up, claim and tell the truth. If we won't get anything, Maestro is the HMS.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

TheZeldaPianist275

^This.  I understand lack of activity in a game can be a good strategy, but right now it's just plain no fun. 

I agree with Hunter as of right now.  BDS.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on February 09, 2013, 04:24:19 PMVote for BDS for people not to rush on Maestro. BDS was counterclaimed before he knew it. Jub said we have a seered goron davy, but according to him, he is not, but either boy or bubbles is. If we had the damn result now, it would be a lot easier to tell if BDS lied. So Jub, wake up, or the seer, wake up, claim and tell the truth. If we won't get anything, Maestro is the HMS.
You are forgetting Majora's Mask, the wolf seer. If MM talked to Jub directly, it would be easy for him to appear to be human by seering for one night and "helping" the humans.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

the_last_sheikah

And now Maestro can vote BDS and have the majority, one of you, Shtap it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

Actually, we might as well kill both of them, so if you want to kill BDS now, we can kill maestro next day phase.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 09, 2013, 04:58:16 PMActually, we might as well kill both of them, so if you want to kill BDS now, we can kill maestro next day phase.
But then Maestro gets the mask; if he has any others, he can wreak havoc before he's lynched.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

And if you wait for the mask to be passed on, you can keep a seering (hopefully) on the human side.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

So guys
my computer got a virus! D:
Does spitllama still want to play?
I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 09, 2013, 06:06:52 PMSo guys
D:

Yikes; I hope you can save your computer...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 09, 2013, 06:06:52 PMSo guys

Umm.... Let me or Deku do the uploading of sheet music for the time being.

Liggy

Sorry for being kinda inactive, but whenever I get on the IRC no one is on.

Anyways, BDS seems more suspicious than Maestro, so I'd rather lynch him first.  Don't recall him ever claiming to have a Zora mask, and there's no human seer.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on February 09, 2013, 07:13:16 PMSorry for being kinda inactive, but whenever I get on the IRC no one is on.

Anyways, BDS seems more suspicious than Maestro, so I'd rather lynch him first. Don't recall him ever claiming to have a Zora mask, and there's no human seer.
...That's because I just claimed earlier in this phase. T_T

You people are doing exactly what I was afraid of...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

In all the excitement, I almost forgot to vote.

Yugi

If BDS does have the Zora mask, like he claims, we'll know soon enough, as it will be claimed Night 3. Also, I don't want to chance giving it to HMS on a silver platter.

Also, BDS, your accusation wouldn't have been this bad if you didn't make a federal case about your credibility before a counter-argument was made.

Granted, this would all be made easier if Jub would just give us all something to work with.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

So the vote towards me was a safety?