News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2013, 01:01:41 AMJub said you don't have the Zora Mask, which I wasn't all that conviced of you having in the first place.

BlackDragonSlayer
Ahh, crafty (but rather desperate). ;) You want to force a KiTB to try and issue a last resort "defense." You want to vote before the phase ends to guarentee a KiTB before the possibility that anybody else gets on to interrupt you, giving you and me a 50/50 chance.

As I said, whether I'm a human or a wolf, I would not be lying (especially since the HMS is a powerful foe), and I am most certainly not the HMS (I'm not that foolish to even try such a thing as this if I were in that position, even though you might want to think of me as so... out of fear?).

If you'll read, Jub also said:
Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 10, 2013, 12:43:18 AM...none of the other possibilities seem likely. If Maestro is the happy mask salesman, he is the lynch priority.
If this were my first game, it would be safe to assume that I was the HMS... but it's not...

It is foolish to think that I, out of all people (:P), would bring myself on a crashing spiral, brought on by my own lack of insight, which would contradict everything you've come to know about me (potato).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Hunter of Souls

Maestro, because I don't want to risk anything with the masks.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Hunter of Souls

One does not simply choose who to vote  :P. I almost thought BDS could be right, but in the end that doesn't make any sense. So, back to BDS. And please somebody stop the KitB from happening.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on February 10, 2013, 02:36:21 AMOne does not simply choose who to vote  :P. I almost thought BDS could be right, but in the end that doesn't make any sense. So, back to BDS. And please somebody stop the KitB from happening.
Maestro is using the typical doubt that always hangs over my head to his advantage... and of course, I'm probably doomed no matter what. :P If you think about it, either way, it would be better to lynch Maestro first, because if I'm a wolf, I won't be any more of a threat than the HMS while still alive.
The situation wouldn't make sense if I were the HMS trying to frame Maestro, since, if I were the HMS, we wouldn't be in this situation at all, which would cause a type of paradox... :P Then again, the fact that I was the rogue last game does not help me any and only makes you all more afraid of me... and you still call me paranoid... ::)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Just had the most amazing lunch ever!!!

-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time
6. Tatl - Tribute
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human

Vote map:

1. blueflower999
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC (Sheikah, Jub3r7, BDS)
8. Liggy
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. davy (Yugi)
12. BlackDragonSlayer (TZP, Hunter, Maestro)
13. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
14. shadowkirby (davy)
15. SocialFox/Yugi

KitB! MaestroUGC=1, BlackDragonSlayer=2. Random.org sayyyyyyyyyyyys...*drum roll*...2!
BlackDragonSlayer lost all his money in the Doggy Racetrack and was so ashamed that he never came back.

1. blueflower999 P
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC
8. Liggy P
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. davy
12. BlackDragonSlayer
14. shadowkirby P
15. SocialFox/Yugi

Beginning of the Third Night.

24 hours remaining.

Night 3 ends 24 hours from now(11 AM GMT).

Mask re-roll! PMs going in a sec.

the_last_sheikah

Ok, whoever has the zora mask, seer Maestro because I'm still suspicious of him.  Mask holders should claim so that, in the case that BDS wasn't HMS, the wolves don't kill a mask holder and help HMS win.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Whoopsee. I was going to vote BDS, but it looks like I fell asleep first. Sorry, guyz.   :-[

I have the Deku Mask, so don't both wolfing me, wolves.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 10, 2013, 03:35:35 AMKitB! MaestroUGC=1, BlackDragonSlayer=2. Random.org sayyyyyyyyyyyys...*drum roll*...2!
BlackDragonSlayer lost all his money in the Doggy Racetrack and was so ashamed that he never came back.

O_O UHOH. That's not go........

(I really am addicted to Super Metroid... and I couldn't find any better exploding-death animation)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I'll have to extend the phase with one and a half hours, since I have very important business to be taken care of and I won't be here to update.

FSM-Reapr

-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time
6. Tatl - Tribute
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human

Hunter of Souls didn't beat the beavers in a swimming race. I think he learned his lesson. Never fuck around with beavers.

1. blueflower999 P
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC
8. Liggy P
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. davy
12. BlackDragonSlayer
14. shadowkirby P
15. SocialFox/Yugi

Dawn of the Third Day.

48 hours remaining. (I know, it's frivolous)

Day 3 ends 48 hours from now(12.30 AM GMT).

davy

I'm going to drop out because the chaos and lack of activity removed the fun from this game for me.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: davy on February 11, 2013, 11:28:17 AMI'm going to drop out because the chaos and lack of activity removed the fun from this game for me.
K, asking spitllama to take over you.

the_last_sheikah

I still think Maestro is suspicious.  Jub, did the zora mask person get a seering on Maestro?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

This game's been pretty active, where have you been?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.