News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What instruments do you play?

Started by JDMEK5, October 18, 2012, 03:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2013, 03:16:47 PMYeah I do!
Bad at it though,
but that is the reason I do the vibrating thing :P
Which keys do you have?

I've only got a C but I've also got a chromatic so that basically fixes just about everything.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

I have a C major, not-cromatical.
I haven't tried playing it with band/other people, so I would say I don't anything better.:)
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on February 07, 2013, 10:25:22 PMI haven't tried playing it with band/other people, so I would say I don't anything better.:)
How about playing along with a recording?
Try the Credits from Super Mario 64. Pretty simple song. On of my favorites to play. (Thumbs up for barbaric spelling!)
(If you get a Db harp you can play the last bit too (chromatic would also fix that problem as well))

As for myself I'm currently working on the gym leader battle from Pokémon Black/White.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Jompa

Thanks alot for suggesting play-alongs! I think I need that! :D
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

It's loads of fun. You'll love it!

My Arrangements

monkeybull223

I play percussion, primarily mallets and timpani, my favorite being timps with marimba being a close second.  I'm currently teaching myself the Stevens 4 mallet grip/technique,
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

Olimar12345

Guys, why are we still discussing this here? Post off topic stuff here, and "what instruments do you play" stuff here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Woops, I didn't realize there were two of these (even though I've posted in both).
Birdo for Smash