News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Ace Attorney

Started by GaryOak, February 18, 2013, 12:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Altissimo

i so hope it's dubbed

my body is ready

Altissimo

maya confirmed for aa6 i'm so ready my body is ready

SlowPokemon

Her new character design is SO CUTE.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

ACE ATTORNEY ANIME PREMIERED TODAY Y'ALL

Ōkami~MD

Anyone still have any interest in Dai Gyakuten Saiban now? cause there are subbed playthroughs now and since it (props) won't come over to here as localisation would be.... difficult (whoa Wright is from Japan, even though the english versions say he's american)

So might as well watch

Oooooooooobjection

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

it's 1 am and i'm getting really emotional over the fact that aa exists plz help

SlowPokemon

GaryOak

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 03, 2016, 10:35:57 AMAnyone still have any interest in Dai Gyakuten Saiban now? cause there are subbed playthroughs now and since it (props) won't come over to here as localisation would be.... difficult (whoa Wright is from Japan, even though the english versions say he's american)

So might as well watch

This is like a forbidden fruit, maybe I'll still wait for the fan translation or learn Japanese or...
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Hero of Trains

Just going to leave this here... Thoughts?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Altissimo

My body is ready.
This year is a good year for me and video games.

SlowPokemon

Between Spirit of Justice, Sun and Moon, and Zero Time Dilemma, I'm going have a great year in 3DS games.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2016, 08:40:46 PMBetween Spirit of Justice, Sun and Moon, and Kirby Planet Robobot, I'm going have a great year in 3DS games.

same but

TheDreamingHawk

AA Trilogy is on sale for a short time. Being on the fence I'm considering buying it and playing this series for the first time as I heard good things about it. Anyone want to give their thoughts on why I should make the purchase? Do they have engaging stories? Do they have a good length in terms of content? I want to make sure the $18 is worth it...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Absolutely. Best narrative and character design and development over the first Ace Attorney trilogy than in just about any other game I've ever played.

If you want to get the most out of it, don't speed up the text--let the game text run at default speed and try to do extra stuff without rushing through the game. I guarantee you you'll wish you had more at the end of it (which thankfully you do with the other entries haha).

The 3DS version is also the best version of the four releases so have fun with it!