News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue Player Sign-Ups

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 19, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

in

Waddle should join later today.

Wolf

I read the rules but I don't understand it. Can anyone tell me how this works shortly?
If I understand it, then I will sign up. (that doesn't mean I will sign up right now)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on February 25, 2013, 05:22:34 AMI read the rules but I don't understand it. Can anyone tell me how this works shortly?
If I understand it, then I will sign up. (that doesn't mean I will sign up right now)
What don't you understand specifically??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 24, 2013, 07:15:40 PMSorry, I don't want the game to become unbalanced just for the sake of starting it up right away.  It just annoys me that whenever you guys post a pokemon/tloz/anime based game, everyone is so into it, even if they don't "get" the theme, but when the theme is something like this, people judge it and aren't as interested.  Also how Boy edited it ruins some of the show references in the roles, like Washington not being able to use A.I.s.  Sorry, off my soapbox now.

How's this:
If the game doesn't fill up by Tuesday, 3PM EST, I will reduce the roles.  (verm if you could help me balance it for that that'd be great)
If it doesn't fill up then by Wednesday 9PM EST, I will close this game and give this hosting to Verm's zombie game.

Sheikah, if it makes you feel any better, I think you just planned a really big game at a really bad time.  I think many of the normal players are just busy, and the game's quite large as is.  It's not the subject matter; I had no clue what Red vs. Blue was till I watched the video in the link and I signed up immediately.  Hopefully Waddle will sign up soon and we can get this underway, slightly reduced.  Don't feel too bad.  Just be thankful that you got to host, and have a good time.  :)

popo447

Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Update: Waddle should be out from the hospital today.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Well, that makes thirteen players. Should we start this or what? I don't think it would be unbalanced, but it's all up to you, Sheikah.

vermilionvermin

No, it's fourteen.  He said he'd start this at 3 EST, so I think he should stick to that.  In my opinion, if it stays at 14 he can add a human to the 13-player setup and it'd still be balanced.  If someone else joins before then he can just take a human off the original 16-player setup.

Waddle Bro

Sorry if I'm late for the party, but you see, this virus called me and asked me for a free ass-whooping. I couldn't turn him down.

In if possible, not a big deal if I can't join.

the_last_sheikah

Ugh, my internet is being very temperamental, so I promise I will start the game and send out PMs by 9EST at the latest, jsut depends on how quick I can resolve the issue.

And yes, wolf and Waddle, you can still join in.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

OK, everything is working now, I'll make the game thread shortly.

BTW, I was informed by verm that I messed up the traitor role, so I will fix that in the game thread.
For now, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

Wait you forgot Popo.  Are we playing the old setup minus a human or the new one plus three?  I think the old one is probably more balanced with fifteen.

popo447

Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood