News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue Player Sign-Ups

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 19, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

vermilionvermin

Can the Meta use AI units?  And if so, what prevents him from using the Gamma unit to end phases quickly until the game ends?

And how does the brutal human choose who he kills, if he can?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 19, 2013, 10:37:55 PMCan the Meta use AI units?  And if so, what prevents him from using the Gamma unit to end phases quickly until the game ends?

Depending on when the Meta used it, absolutely nothing would get done. If he did it too early, there would be no wolfings, and no lynchings, yet if he did it too late, he might as well not even use it?? :P

Though that IS a great question...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Assuming the Meta gets to keep all of his items, he/she could end day phases and night phases rapidly in succession.

TheZeldaPianist275

Shall I troll for a few more on the Thoughts of the Moment thread? :P

Hunter of Souls

Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 19, 2013, 10:37:55 PMCan the Meta use AI units?  And if so, what prevents him from using the Gamma unit to end phases quickly until the game ends?
Yes, but they become one use only, and using one takes place of the attack for that phase.  Oh and probly should have said that the attack won't go through a guarding.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 19, 2013, 10:37:55 PMAnd how does the brutal human choose who he kills, if he can?
Sarge must send a PM to me before they are killed.  If they don't, it will be random.  Side note: wolfing Sarge will activate this power too.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

*brainwashes self to join*

brb, verm verm and I are rallying more Players.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on February 20, 2013, 09:19:07 PM*brainwashes self to join*

brb, verm verm and I are rallying more Players.
Mashi/Verm army. :P

Though I'm surprised that some of the "usual" people aren't playing. :S Maybe they're busy...?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

another forum of course, yugi
none of us exist, how could we rally people from real life???

MaestroUGC

I exist in real life, I'm one of the few successful cross-overs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on February 20, 2013, 09:32:28 PMnone of us exist, how could we rally people from real life???
o rite i forgot were all actors on the jordan knapp show

sorry

BlackDragonSlayer

I just hope that everybody is... active. T_T

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber