News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - Multiple Songs

Started by Sebastian, February 23, 2013, 12:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Outer Space is driving me up a wall, I've only got the R.H. of half the intro.  :P If your OK with it, I may try into darkness instead.

Also, don't be upset if no one does any of these. As Slow said, arrangements take a lot of time and effort. In addition to that, SPM songs have an absurd amount of ornamentation and quite voices, making them extremely difficult to arrange properly (at least for me.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Bloop

Bumping, but for two reasons:

1. I finished Outer Space some time ago (check my arrangement page)
2. I've tried to arrange Overthere Stair. Twice. Y U SO HARD. Sooo I'd like to re-request it, because I do wanna see it done :p

Here's what I got, if anyone's interested:
Try 1 (Duet)
Try 2 (Solo)

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on October 24, 2014, 06:21:01 AM2. I've tried to arrange Overthere Stair. Twice. Y U SO HARD. Sooo I'd like to re-request it, because I do wanna see it done :p

Here's what I got, if anyone's interested:
Try 1 (Duet)
Try 2 (Solo)
Hmm....I tried it once. I think I'll try it again :)

Sebastian

Overthere Stair, Outer Space and Event Switch are done.
Lol....Im fulfilling my own requests :P

blueflower999

Because you've improved at arranging so much since you originally made the requests  :)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

blueflower999

Nah, I don't have the skill to. Or the time, really.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

mikey

Hey blue how about after finals week you and me both get an arrangement done :P I don't have the skill to either but it seems my first arrangement wasn't half bad.  Besides, you've got a huge support group, and you've also got everyone who ISN'T bespinben.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 06, 2014, 05:08:23 PMHey blue how about after finals week you and me both get an arrangement done :P I don't have the skill to either but it seems my first arrangement wasn't half bad.  Besides, you've got a huge support group, and you've also got everyone who ISN'T bespinben.
Very True! And I'm on that support group :)

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 06, 2014, 05:10:34 PMVery True! And I'm on that support group :)
someone get me that woosh meme please lol
unmotivated

blueflower999

If you were making a joke I think it went over my head too.

Thanks for the encouragement though, maybe one day I'll try something...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 06, 2014, 06:04:42 PMIf you were making a joke I think it went over my head too.

Thanks for the encouragement though, maybe one day I'll try something...
Haha..no. I wasn't making a joke.
I really was serious :)