News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Confession Thread

Started by Saria, February 25, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 26, 2013, 01:33:43 AMIt seems as if more people are thinking that way (lavishness, irresponsibility, and fears of overpopulation, perhaps??).

I'm not reprimanding you specifically, just pointing out a (rather scary for the far future generations, actually) "trend."

Wtf...it seems like you are? That being said, I think a lot of people who are parents aren't fit to be parents, so you shouldn't accuse others of being lavish/irresponsible and stuff. Then those unfit parents raise their crazy number of kids to be average laborers in society instead of physicists.  That happens a lot more these days and I think that's scary -.-

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 25, 2013, 03:57:07 PMI tried saying that I didn't have any interest in children

and then Ruto was like "lol you will change your mind"

D:

HEY! D: I wasn't implying anything...I just think there are some things in life that are more meaningful if you had kids/heirs. Plus the other reason is that if I had kids I would make sure they'd be so smart that they could force 85% of the local population to work at McDonald's or some kind of retail job.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on March 01, 2013, 01:28:19 PMWtf...it seems like you are? That being said, I think a lot of people who are parents aren't fit to be parents, so you shouldn't accuse others of being lavish/irresponsible and stuff. Then those unfit parents raise their crazy number of kids to be average laborers in society instead of physicists.  That happens a lot more these days and I think that's scary -.-

HEY! D: I wasn't implying anything...I just think there are some things in life that are more meaningful if you had kids/heirs. Plus the other reason is that if I had kids I would make sure they'd be so smart that they could force 85% of the local population to work at McDonald's or some kind of retail job.
Is that not irresponsibility in itself (there's more than one type of irresponsibility, obviously, though that does not concern the point I was talking about; "irresponsible non-parents vs. irresponsible parents" is what you're trying to compare): doing a poor job raising your children, dooming them to be content with mediocrity?

Also, the bolded sentence appears to be rather contradictory to what you said above, or either a type of "insult to injury," which seems a bit hypocritical. You're saying that people should raise their kids to be intelligent, yet you want to bash 85% of them into the dirt either way? :P :P

However, we are getting off the point of this thread in the first place...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Quote from: GaryOak on March 01, 2013, 07:27:18 AMIndeed...that's why I made it 13-15 instead of 14-15.

jk
Guyz. I'm so different from the people in my class. They think I'm weird and boring because all I do is work and be quiet. DX Plus I'm tiny. I DUNNO WHY EVERYBODY IS SO BIG.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Toby

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Toby

CAN'T TOO SHORT TO REACH UP HIGH!!!

JDMEK5

You aren't too short; assuming both your feet reach the ground.

(I'm sorry for that horrible joke)

EDIT: And for my 1080th post, I'm gonna go play 1080° Snowboarding!
But I don't actually have 1080° Snowboarding so I'm gonna play 1080° Avalanche instead.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

When you sit on the curb do your feet dangle?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Saria

NO. NOW SHADDUP WITH THE TINY JOKES. I'M SENSITIVE ABOUT MY TINY-NESS. D:<
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Bubbles

hey saria do you want to have some of my height ill be ok

Saria

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. AIYIYIYIYIYI! AND MY FRIENDS WANT TO DONATE FAT TO ME. MY ARMS ARE LIKE AS SKINNY AS A STICK.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Bubbles

my arms are pretty stick-like too. can you transfer fat from legs to arms?

Quote from: Dude on February 26, 2013, 08:16:51 PMHigh five!
*remembers to high-five dude back after a few days*

Dude

Olimar12345

You think you guys are short? ...

:C
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

So, the shorter you are, the easier it is to find and command a loyal army to do your bidding?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.