What game series do you want for the Nintendo Wii U?

Started by Wolf, February 26, 2013, 06:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game series do you want for the Nintendo Wii U?

Metroid
Mother (or Earthbound)
Star fox
Kirby
Pokemon
Professor Layton

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 26, 2013, 07:50:39 PM... Not sure if should post slowpoke meme, or "you don't say?" meme....

Sorry, I forgot:

#sarcasm

:P

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

You know what would be great, another Nintendo Land; Expanding on the original with additional games from Star Fox (I'm thinking an R-type game), Kirby, and Mother. Maybe a Wario game, but not a microgame, save those for Wario Ware.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 26, 2013, 11:54:08 PMYou know what would be great, another Nintendo Land; Expanding on the original with additional games from Star Fox (I'm thinking an R-type game), Kirby, and Mother. Maybe a Wario game, but not a microgame, save those for Wario Ware.
Ooh, I know!! How about... Nintendo Land Resort!! It's like Nintendo Land, except with more minigames, and an island where they are all hosted on!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

I also added Pokemon and Professor layton because I think a lot of people want them.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 27, 2013, 01:54:27 AMOoh, I know!! How about... Nintendo Land Resort!! It's like Nintendo Land, except with more minigames, and an island where they are all hosted on!! :P

HOLY COW THIS IS GENIUS  :o

Wolf

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 27, 2013, 01:47:51 PMHOLY COW THIS IS GENIUS  :o
Well if you think it's a genius idea, then how about send a letter to Nintendo about it?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

MaestroUGC

Knowing Nintendo, they're already on it and going to milk it for all it's worth.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FSM-Reapr

DonValentino

JDMEK5

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 01, 2013, 08:17:45 AMWHERE THE FIRE FIELD IS F-ZERO!?! >:(
OMG I forgot about F-Zero!
I know, there aren't words in the english language to describe how mad I am at myself for forgetting about it.
I feel like they sorta went overboard with F-Zero GX...
But if they went back to F-Zero X style for WiiU, I'd be so happy...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 01, 2013, 09:04:20 AMOMG I forgot about F-Zero!
I know, there aren't words in the english language to describe how mad I am at myself for forgetting about it.
I feel like they sorta went overboard with F-Zero GX...
But if they went back to F-Zero X style for WiiU, I'd be so happy...

Haha, it's ok!
I would like a fusion of: the essence of the original F-Zero; F-Zero X; the graphics, style speed of F-Zero GX and the story mode from F-Zero GP Legend, but much longer and more elaborated: more characters, stages, missions and challenges and an open world for each planet or zone where you can move freely.

If done correctly, the next F-Zero would not have any words in any language to describe its awesomeness. And if it was developed by Retro too... 8)

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

blueflower999

Pretty much everything in the poll is guaranteed to come to the Wii U except for Layton and Mother, so those seem like the only logical voting options to me. But maybe I'm just biased. IDK.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

I'd get a WiiU just so I could play a new Star Fox game!
Same for Pokémon.
Same for Kirby.
Same for The Legend Of Zelda.
Same for Super Mario.
Same for F-Zero.
Same for Uniracers.
Same for 1080°.
Same for Rush.
I think I'm getting a little carried away...

My Arrangements