News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 06:43:14 PM"Well TZP, it's obvious that wolf was killed because of his claim. Since I publicly claimed vigi, that means that anybody could be the sniper: somebody who did claim to me (one of the few people :P), or somebody who did not.
I would say that Verm is a wolf, but he DID post the PM like I asked him to about the claims, unless you're not a wolf, and he knew about that.
This made me suspicious of Verm. hmmmm

FSM-Reapr

Although TZP, I'm very interested to see what was the PM you sent to BDS that he replied later on.

FSM-Reapr

Also if we don't lynch TZP this phase, the Meta will kill him this phase since he has an A.I. There's no questioning of that.

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Idk how the A.Is work. Aren't they distributed in the end of the phase or did Sheikah distribute the Epsilon right after he used it? He said the Meta would get the Epsilon A.I if he's lynched so I assume it'll stay with him until the end of the phase.

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

But the thing is that when they are given to another player?

Yugi

Judging on the description, I'd say immeaditially.

Toby

But TZP's A.I. says he can talk Freely with dead players, does that mean his lasts a phase or until he indicates he's finished?

Waddle Bro

TZP because I'm not convinced. The basic thing is that if you false-claim to the alliance leader, you're not a human.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

So TZP received a brutal claim. If you're so certain of being the real brutal, why won't you share the name of that person? According to you, he must be lying then.

Hunter of Souls

God I'm inactive. But yeah, TZP is the way to go.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Mr. Tanooki Suit

I'm pretty sure this means TZP is dead, right? 8 out of 13 is an insta.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 02, 2013, 05:25:41 AMSo TZP received a brutal claim. If you're so certain of being the real brutal, why won't you share the name of that person? According to you, he must be lying then.

I haven't received a brutal claim.  That's just what BDS said.

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on March 02, 2013, 10:01:41 AMI'm pretty sure this means TZP is dead, right? 8 out of 13 is an insta.

Yep  :(