News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

To the Director of Project Freelancer, from the Oversight Sub-committee Chairman.

Dear Director,
Due to recent confusion over the... maintenance of A.I. constructs, I find it necessary to remind you of our protocol and limitations.  In the event that one of your soldiers is killed in the field with an A.I. construct, a recovery team must be sent out immediately, due to the possibility of theft of valuable UNSC property.  We do acknowledge however, that recovery teams are limited.  Thus, even if a solider has recently used one of our A.I. constructs, they are still susceptible to attack and their A.I. may not be recovered.  I hope you will not take these standard protocols lightly.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

I-I-I-INSTA!!!

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

TheZeldaPianist275 was beaten to death with his own skull.
Mr. Tanooki Suit took the wrong teleporter and was never seen again.

It is now Night 2.  Night 2 will end March 3, 10 PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

Triple post FTW

QuoteA player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).
I probably forgot to mention this specifically, but Omega is redistributed each phase, regardless of use.

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

TIME WARP!

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

Gamma has altered time.

It is now Day 2.  Day 2 will end March 4, 10 PM EST.

FSM-Reapr

High fives everyone, guess who negated the wolfing.

8)

Waddle Bro

Guys you know what this means. We should abuse the phase ending A.I. like FSM just did. Who ever gets the phase ending A.I should do what FSM just did, end the Night immediately as it begins. I recommend making the PM ready beforehand and as soon as the clock hits 10 PM EST, you should press the send button.

Also I'm now highly convinced that FSM is a human. I doubt the Meta would have got the phase ending A.I. this early in the game. Although anything can be possible, that's why I recommend the player with the phase ending A.I. claim to FSM, just to make sure it would be used the next Night(if the phase ending succeeds next Night, it is confirmed that FSM is not the Meta). This opens up a chance for a human alliance, featuring FSM as the leader. A wolf would not end the Night early, this is certain.

vermilionvermin

blueflower999

Until the wolves get the A.I., anyway. Or the Meta dies.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

I'll be expecting the Gamma claim.

Hunter of Souls

Lets make it a bigger A.I. show, shall we?

We should search for The Meta like the HSM, if it is as easy in this game as it was then. FSM should become The Meta Hunt leader, because the time warp will not be counterclaimed. The past and current A.I. holders should PM FSM which A.I. they had/have and possibly prove the use of a used A.I., for example, by sharing a seering result or whatever the A.I. does. Then FSM could post in the thread if he had two or more claims of the same A.I at the same time. Also a list of the guys who haven't had an A.I. every phase could be useful, because The Meta is on the list.

If you have an A.I., use it and PM FSM that you did. Prove it if possible. The new holder should claim FSM the moment he/she receives the A.I. If Gamma isn't claimed after use, it's a shame, but that's another hunt then. The Meta can't claim any A.I.s, because then nobody would claim the A.I. The Meta used.

Claimers gogogo. The Meta Hunter FSM, brace yourself, the A.I. claims are coming.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

vermilionvermin

Wait, is it possible for the Meta to randomly receive AI units?  I thought it wasn't in earlier versions of the game but it isn't in the current game description.

Yugi

And Now we have nothing to go off for our lynch.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Yugi on March 02, 2013, 01:22:44 PMAnd Now we have nothing to go off for our lynch.
This is the part where people start claiming to me and we sort out the counterclaims.

Mashi

Wait, what?  No.

Don't claim.  Just because he ended the Night Phase early does not mean that he's a confirmed Human; a Wolf could easily have done so to be 'confirmed' and received the claims.  A conversation I've had with FSM-Reapr makes me highly suspicious of him.  I've had a suspicion of him for a short while due to something else he mentioned in the main Skype chat, I'll work on a post to make sense of stuff, but don't claim to him.