News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Any Yu-Gi-Oh players here?

Started by ASH501ST, March 05, 2013, 01:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

I remember when they were called magic cards too.  That didn't last long though cus Wizards sued them for calling them "magic cards".  I have a friend with a bunch of annoying cards, he calls it the PO deck lol.  But I agree completely that most kids at tournaments act like snobs.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Roz~

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on March 05, 2013, 07:40:13 PMThings I hate:
Darkworld Decks
Six Samurai Decks Especially Shien noobs.
ZombieWorld Decks
Alien Decks
Inzektor decks

I do fine with my fairy deck guys, don't need to use the OP decks.

Some guy running Dark World used Skill Drain once because he didn't want me to use my cards' effects. He then remembered that he couldn't use cards' effects either. Lul.
Also of all the decks you named, none of them are too threatening imho. Although I agree with you, Inzektor can be annoying.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Hunter of Souls and Waddle Bro will own this topic completely.

MassiveMayhem

We should all play on http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

If you don't know what it is, it's a yugioh simulator. Pick your deck (following standard tournament rules and banned cards) and play with peoples.

The whole sim is controlled by you, the sim doesn't do stuff for you lol.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

davy

I became interested in yugioh quite late, as I was more interested in the pokémon TCG in my childhood. I have never owned any yugioh cards, but I like the World Championship games for the NDS (still waiting for a successor of 2011).

I have a DN account called TyrantNeptune (after the yugioh card The Tyrant Neptune), and I mainly use a Mist Valley deck (and sometimes a Gallis the Star Beast FTK deck).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

MassiveMayhem

Mine ign is AwakenedOphelia

We should all play sometime.
Maybe set up a little tournament? o:

Roz~

YgoPro > DN. So many noobs on DN omg >_<

MassiveMayhem

Well I mean, this is just going to be us if we set up a little tournament or just duel.
I've never used YgoPro so tell me if it's better than DN. :D

Roz~

I haven't used it yet, but so far all my friends are telling me that YgoPro > DN. DN isn't bad at all, it's just... the noobs on there are annoying. Bro stfu BLS can banish a face down monster u_u

ASH501ST

I haven't made an account on there, but a little tournament with all of us sounds like fun!!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ASH501ST on March 06, 2013, 09:51:41 PMI haven't made an account on there, but a little tournament with all of us sounds like fun!!
Yeah; if it were confirmed we were going to have a little tournament, I would join (even though I probably wouldn't think of the best deck :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

I play this too. But why did you ask?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Roz~

ASH501ST

I asked because I just wanted to see if anyone in the NSM community played Yu-Gi-Oh! and to my surprise there are people that do :D

But yeah I think I'll try to set up a tournament for us to do, my friend knows this great online site for playing the game free, I don't remember what it's called though, I'll have to ask him.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

MassiveMayhem

I mean we can set up a bracket for dueling network, I feel like that would be the easiest way to do it.

If you want to set up the tournament go for it