The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Molgera"

Started by tfender7, March 12, 2013, 03:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfender7

Completed by Brassman388

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlF0-Qs2xkI

^here is a link if you dont know what this is.
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

JDMEK5

Quote from: tfender7 on March 12, 2013, 03:15:35 PM^here is a link if you dont know what this is.
That's actually mandatory anyways.

This on piano would sound boring at the beginning because it's all percussion... (Four empty measures at the beginning to boot)
But I'm still surprised this one hasn't been done yet..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

JDMEK5

Quote from: tfender7 on March 12, 2013, 04:11:59 PMCan it be done?
Yes. It can. But like I said, the beginning won't really sound like much so I wouldn't recommend this as a piece you'd play in front of a bunch of people...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

spitllama

It was either Brassman or Tangy that did this. They actually did a pretty good job, but now the link doesn't work. I've PMed them to reupload it but didn't get a response.

This has been on my to-do for a couple months now. I'm hoping I'll find time to work on it, but I'm holding out till summertime.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

CHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKA

<3

I would love an arrangement of this song, since the one in the book I bought isnt really that well done

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on March 12, 2013, 04:41:04 PMIt was either Brassman or Tangy that did this. They actually did a pretty good job, but now the link doesn't work. I've PMed them to reupload it but didn't get a response.

This has been on my to-do for a couple months now. I'm hoping I'll find time to work on it, but I'm holding out till summertime.

Brassman did it, but didn't get it onto the site. :/

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

tfender7

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 12, 2013, 04:18:39 PMYes. It can. But like I said, the beginning won't really sound like much so I wouldn't recommend this as a piece you'd play in front of a bunch of people...

I dont plan on paying it. I put it on www.noteflight.com
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

spitllama

What? You want us to arrange something so you can put it on another site? ._.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

DonValentino

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 12, 2013, 05:04:04 PMBrassman did it, but didn't get it onto the site. :/

Yup. Anyone interested should ask him to put it again. It's an awesome arrangement, totally worth it. Just missing the first "empty" measures, but that can be easily solved.

The Deku Trombonist

After tons (well, not really, but thank you search function) of looking I found it! I dunno if I should post a link though. From memory Brassman always continually revises his arrangements and he still pops by once in a while anyway.

JDMEK5

Quote from: tfender7 on March 13, 2013, 01:13:47 PMI give credit.
Now hold on. Don't you need some kind of consent before putting it up anywhere else? Maybe the consent of a site mod and the arranger? (Even if you do give credit)

My Arrangements