-verm = delta
-FSM = gamma
-Blue = omega
-Waddle = theta

Night 2:
-verm = delta
-FSM = gamma
-Waddle = theta and omega

Day 2: (bubbles lynched and all A.I. destroyed)
-verm = delta
-Yugi = gamma
-Blue = omega
-Waddle = theta

I'll be honest, I was glad to host this game and soooooo many times did I practically cream my pants when someone found out a game-changer, and boy did that happen often!  Unfortunately, only 2 A.I.s were used all game(not counting omega), and because Bubbles and verm were lynched so early, a lot of the new powers never got used.  I understand why, but it's kinda a let down that K-NiGhT just gave up at then end, oh well.  Good game every one, maybe I'll write a player analysis someday. ::)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 12, 2013, 04:18:34 PMFreelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: K-NiGhT
3. Agent Wyoming: TheZeldaPianist275
4. Agent Washington: Vermilionvermin
Eh! Only right with one (Verm):
YOU WERE MY BROTHER ACQUAINTANCE VERM! I TRUSTED YOU (not really :P)!

I actually trusted TZP more than Yugi, especially because Yugi threatened to Brutal me...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

8)

ilu Yugi
You saved us by brutaling him. <3

Damn Verm is good in this game.

Toby

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

And with that, I officially bow out of TWG. This was my last TWG ever. Of all time. (Until #100)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Here's a list of all the people who claimed directly to me, in the order they did so, as well as their claim:
Yugi (Sarge)
vermilionvermin (Human)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf (Human)
FSM-Reapr (Human)
blueflower999 (Human)
Hunter of Souls (Human)
TheZeldaPianist275 (Doughnut)
Mashi (Seer)

Yugi-Fox wondered if he'd been counterclaimed, which led me to think that he was the sniper (looking to snipe the Brutal and get away with an extra kill).

I should have used my vigi. ::) Ironically, Verm was the one who told me to use it on TZP. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

So basically the brutaling happened like this:
Spoiler
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 11, 2013, 08:05:34 AMSo, I know that you're the brutal human.

You should set your brutal target on K-Night or Hunter, but I'd prefer K-Night.
Quote from: Yugi on March 11, 2013, 05:10:24 PMVerm told me to brutal you.

I then set my brutal to verm.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 11, 2013, 05:21:10 PMNo, don't.

Set it on K-Night or Hunter.
Quote from: Yugi on March 11, 2013, 05:23:31 PMOkay then.
[close]
Gj pal.

Bubbles

I want to say something about my lynch (it was a while ago, bear with me)

Everyone decided to last minute lynch me because of my response to verm's accusation of me. When I asked Mashi later, he said something along the lines of me going along with what verm told me to as to not raise suspicions

Basically whatever I did I would've been lynched, whether it would have been for agreeing with verm or not changing my weak vote on TBWCW. Once verm suspects someone, theyre dead XD Hes just too good. Im just saying this for future notice (even though I was the Meta :P)

vermilionvermin

Bubbles, I only supported lynching you because I figured I could support the Yugi lynch later because I thought it was stronger at the time.  This was before I figured out that Yugi was the brutal.  so yeah blame mashi

And in regards to me telling Yugi to brutal FSM, I actually didn't!  I said brutal blueflower like FSM told me to, but by the time Yugi got the PM, blueflower was already dead.  When he told me that he was going to brutal FSM, I figured I should just go along with it at that point because if he had brutalled FSM we would have won.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 12, 2013, 04:57:43 PMOnce verm suspects someone, theyre dead XD Hes just too good. Im just saying this for future notice (even though I was the Meta :P)
I stopped the Hunter lynch. Go me. That actually was a game changing element because if Blueflower would have survived, he said he would have voted for me the last Day.

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 12, 2013, 04:18:34 PMBubbles and verm were lynched so early
?

Ninja'd
Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 12, 2013, 05:05:52 PMAnd in regards to me telling Yugi to brutal FSM, I actually didn't!  I said brutal blueflower like FSM told me to, but by the time Yugi got the PM, blueflower was already dead.  When he told me that he was going to brutal FSM, I figured I should just go along with it at that point because if he had brutalled FSM we would have won.
Yugi you clever bastard.

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 12, 2013, 05:05:52 PMBubbles, I only supported lynching you because I figured I could support the Yugi lynch later because I thought it was stronger at the time.  This was before I figured out that Yugi was the brutal.  so yeah blame mashi

And in regards to me telling Yugi to brutal FSM, I actually didn't!  I said brutal blueflower like FSM told me to, but by the time Yugi got the PM, blueflower was already dead.  When he told me that he was going to brutal FSM, I figured I should just go along with it at that point because if he had brutalled FSM we would have won.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 10, 2013, 05:08:37 PMAnything to follow up?

I had to say who you are in a chat with FSM which had no PM system.  Blueflower was there.  FSM suggested you set your brutal to him.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

"Him" was supposed to be blueflower, but it had an unintended meaning which became more prominent when blueflower died.

Toby

Can't tell if Yugi got lucky or was very smart this game.