News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue Postgame

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 12, 2013, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 13, 2013, 01:16:43 PMlol gg wolf

I was suspicious of Verm after I and I realized that I was not going to get a Delta claim. That meant that Verm was Unfortunately I thought that maybe someone inactive didn't see my post where I told people who had the Delta claim and decided to go with the TBWCW lynch because Verm was so convincing. I was also quite lazy my last Night Phase, which also bit me in the ass. I would have lynched Popo the last Day because Vermilionwuff seered him green. Verm I think you failed by saying that Popo's green instead of K-Night, since you had the seering item and I doubt the real seer would have gained much advantage of seering someone as inactiveas him. K-Night would definitely not be even close to the top names I'd seer in a TWG.
Verm's a Unfortunately I thought that maybe someone inactive didn't see my post where I told people who had the Delta claim and decided to go with the TBWCW lynch because Verm was so convincing. I was also quite lazy my last Night Phase, which also bit me in the ass. I would have lynched Popo the last Day because Vermilionwuff seered him green. Verm I think you failed by saying that Popo's green instead of K-Night, since you had the seering item and I doubt the real seer would have gained much advantage of seering someone as inactiveas him. K-Night would definitely not be even close to the top names I'd seer in a TWG?

Toby

I'd say Yugi for honorable mention, Verm for MVP.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on March 13, 2013, 02:23:05 PMVerm's a Unfortunately I thought that maybe someone inactive didn't see my post where I told people who had the Delta claim and decided to go with the TBWCW lynch because Verm was so convincing. I was also quite lazy my last Night Phase, which also bit me in the ass. I would have lynched Popo the last Day because Vermilionwuff seered him green. Verm I think you failed by saying that Popo's green instead of K-Night, since you had the seering item and I doubt the real seer would have gained much advantage of seering someone as inactiveas him. K-Night would definitely not be even close to the top names I'd seer in a TWG?

lol I started that post a long time ago and apparently I forgot what I was supposed to say
Edit: Fixed

Also there is obviously some bitterness going on with TBWCW and FSM.

Toby

Waddle, enough of that.

Just because I don't agree with FSM getting MVP, doesn't mean I'm being 'bitter' about things.

You didn't say Verm or Yugi should get something, does that mean there is bitterness between you?

I just feel that since FSM was so convinced in Verm being Human and trusted him with everything an MVP wouldn't be fitting. Honerable Mention Perhaps but not MVP in my opinion. It's up to Sheikah anyway. :P

FSM-Reapr

But you said to me that we should avoid each other! I was trying to make up, but you said "we should stay away from each other, you're picky and I don't like you"! D:

I think he has perfectly good reason to think why you're bitter to me!

Yugi

Mashi you have to make the Do's and Don'ts list.

Also Analasys's plz sheikah.