You're welcome.

EDIT: But ask before you put it somewhere else, eh? =/

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

DonValentino

Download WinRAR if you don't have it. You're gonna need it a lot around here. :)

First, ask the arranger, of course. :P
Just ask me if you want to put my arrangement somewhere else.

tfender7

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 14, 2013, 02:14:07 PMDownload WinRAR if you don't have it. You're gonna need it a lot around here. :)

First, ask the arranger, of course. :P
Just ask me if you want to put my arrangement somewhere else.

Can I put it on www.noteflight.com? :P
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

JDMEK5

I don't see the point in uploading all these sheets somewhere else. Enlighten us, please.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

tfender7

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 14, 2013, 05:28:35 PMWhat's so special about noteflight?

Noteflight is a music notation software.
Its a community where you can make your own songs.
You can check it out here at www.noteflight.com
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

JDMEK5

Does noteflight need these sheets? I think I get what's kinda going on, but I mean, if people want the sheets, they'll come here. Simple as that.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 15, 2013, 11:18:56 AMDoes noteflight need these sheets? I think I get what's kinda going on, but I mean, if people want the sheets, they'll come here. Simple as that.

Agreed.

Sorry but no you can't, tfender. It's just pointless.

tfender7

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 15, 2013, 11:18:56 AMDoes noteflight need these sheets? I think I get what's kinda going on, but I mean, if people want the sheets, they'll come here. Simple as that.

No they don't need them...

"Noteflight® is an online music writing application that lets you create, view, print and hear music notation with professional quality, right in your web browser. Write music on your computer, tablet or smartphone, share with other users, or embed in your own pages. Sign up for a free account, or purchase a Noteflight Crescendo Try A Live Demo! subscription to take your creativity to the next level."
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

FSM-Reapr

DonValentino

Bubbles

Quote from: tfender7 on March 15, 2013, 01:12:11 PMNo they don't need them...

"Noteflight® is an online music writing application that lets you create, view, print and hear music notation with professional quality, right in your web browser. Write music on your computer, tablet or smartphone, share with other users, or embed in your own pages. Sign up for a free account, or purchase a Noteflight Crescendo Try A Live Demo! subscription to take your creativity to the next level."

I dont really get what you want to do. I understand you're going to put it on noteflight, but why? We already arranged the song, providing MUS, MIDI, and PDF files. That way you can listen and print it easily. What would the point of putting it on noteflight do if its already here?