News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "Ganondorf Battle Theme"

Started by Jet Blankett, March 14, 2013, 03:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Blankett

I know there's a lot of percussion in this piece (especially at the beginning), but is there a way you guys could put this into piano sheet music? It can be for solo or duet. What do you think?

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jet Blankett on March 14, 2013, 03:17:56 PMI know there's a lot of percussion in this piece (especially at the beginning), but is there a way you guys could put this into piano sheet music? What do you think?
It's doable. I've seen much worse.

This might help whoever does this:

(Skip to 06:40)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jet Blankett

Jet Blankett

Has anyone tried to do this? Not to sound impatient or anything, just curious. Thanks

ALPRAS

Working on it :)
Sorry I'm taking so much time, I had a wrist problem and couldnt be on computer too much time :(

Jet Blankett

Oh gosh! That doesn't sound fun...glad your wrist is feeling better?
And thank you! I was curious if anybody was working on it, so to find that you are, is great news! Thanks again :)

ALPRAS

Quote from: Jet Blankett on September 04, 2013, 07:14:03 PMOh gosh! That doesn't sound fun...glad your wrist is feeling better?
And thank you! I was curious if anybody was working on it, so to find that you are, is great news! Thanks again :)

Well, my mouse isn't very comfortable, and I spent too much time in the computer making arrangements, so much time that I almost had a tendinitis, but then I took a week pause, and now Im feeling better, thanks :)
Now, to the arrangements lab! :D

Maelstrom

mikey

Everyone likes Jet's requests.
Nobody is able to fulfill them :'(
unmotivated

Jet Blankett

mikey

unmotivated

Jet Blankett

Maelstrom

I will mention that I gave this a shot. It just wasn't turning out well.  :P

mikey

unmotivated