[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Skeldritch Battle"

Started by Jet Blankett, March 15, 2013, 10:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Blankett

I'm surprised that this isn't on the website...it's a great boss battle theme! Can somebody put this into piano sheet music please? Duet would be nice :)

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

TheZeldaPianist275

This is the exact same as Stagnox Battle and Phytops Battle, except for the intro, for whoever takes it up.  Official title is "Skeldritch, Ancient Demon" .

So excited to see Zelda soundtracks getting more love! :D

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jet Blankett on March 15, 2013, 10:09:01 AMI'm surprised that this isn't on the website...

I'm not surprised this isn't on the site... We are a bit short on Spirit Tracks... um, tracks.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jet Blankett

I had noticed a shortage of Spirit Tracks ..tracks lol.

And ZeldaPianist, I'm a huge fan of the Zelda soundtracks as well :) they're so under-appreciated in today's music culture...

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Jet Blankett on March 15, 2013, 03:30:26 PMI had noticed a shortage of Spirit Tracks ..tracks lol.

And ZeldaPianist, I'm a huge fan of the Zelda soundtracks as well :) they're so under-appreciated in today's music culture...

They are amazing.  They're honestly what made me get into music.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jet Blankett on March 15, 2013, 10:09:01 AMCan somebody put this into piano sheet music please? Duet would be nice :)
Tell you what: If I finish everything on my current to-do list, and this either hasn't been done, or doesn't have a duet version, I'll provide what's missing.
So either way you get a duet... eventually.

And the North American version is Stagnox Battle as ZeldaPianist pointed out. Anyone who does this should remember that.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 18, 2013, 07:42:55 PMTell you what: If I finish everything on my current to-do list, and this either hasn't been done, or doesn't have a duet version, I'll provide what's missing.
So either way you get a duet... eventually.

And the North American version is Stagnox Battle as ZeldaPianist pointed out. Anyone who does this should remember that.

*clears throat*

The songs themselves are the same, but have different intros.  This song with this intro is called "Skeldritch, Ancient Demon."  Clear things up?

Jet Blankett

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 18, 2013, 07:44:28 PM*clears throat*

The songs themselves are the same, but have different intros.  This song with this intro is called "Skeldritch, Ancient Demon."  Clear things up?
Oh. Heh. Right.

My Arrangements

Jet Blankett

Hey JD, did you (or anybody else) ever get a free chance to start working on this? Just curious, no worries ;)

JDMEK5

Yeah, sorry I kinda forgot about this. I'll dig up whatever I had and finish it.

My Arrangements

Jet Blankett

JDMEK5

Can someone explain to me why this version of "apparently" the same song is so different than that in the OP? ???
This is the one that's actually used in the game as far as I remember.

My Arrangements

Bubbles

I rewrote this post literally five times until I realized that I have no idea

TZP?

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles on September 10, 2013, 03:57:07 PMI rewrote this post literally five times until I realized that I have no idea
Hilarious. XD
Quote from: Bubbles on September 10, 2013, 03:57:07 PMTZP?
My thoughts exactly. Where are you, buddy? :P

My Arrangements