[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Skeldritch Battle"

Started by Jet Blankett, March 15, 2013, 10:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

This is what happens when you turn around and all the wannabe zelda nuts try to handle everything themselves gosh

JD, your version is the full one.  Jet's arbitrarily jumps into the middle of the song.  Use yours.

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 10, 2013, 04:46:34 PMThis is what happens when you turn around and all the wannabe zelda nuts try to handle everything themselves gosh
Lol
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 10, 2013, 04:46:34 PMJD, your version is the full one.  Jet's arbitrarily jumps into the middle of the song.  Use yours.
Ok.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 10, 2013, 04:46:34 PMThis is what happens when you turn around and all the wannabe zelda nuts try to handle everything themselves gosh
Hey give me some credit! That song has three different versions and Jet brought up a new one...it was confusing :P

TheZeldaPianist275

Which is why you let the big boys handle it.  Hush.

In case this turns into a flame war, that was BLATANT and OBVIOUS sarcasm

Bubbles

Jet Blankett

Hey JD, wow, nice catch! I posted the wrong vid on here lol. Thanks for finding the right one. Sorry about the confusion...
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

Jet Blankett

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.