News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Fullmetal Alchemist

Started by Bubbles, March 23, 2013, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite of the opening/ending themes from Brotherhood?

Opening 1 (Again-Yui)
3 (50%)
Ending 1 (Uso-SID)
0 (0%)
Opening 2 (Hologram-NICO Touches the Wall)
0 (0%)
Ending 2 (Let it Out-Miho Fukuhara
0 (0%)
Opening 3 (Golden Time Lover-Sukima Switch)
0 (0%)
Ending 3 (Tsunai de Te-Lil'B)
0 (0%)
Opening 4 (Period-Chemistry)
0 (0%)
Ending 4 (Shunkan Sentimental-SCANDAL)
2 (33.3%)
Opening 5 (Rain-SID)
0 (0%)
Ending 5 (Ray of Light-Shoko Nakagawa)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

blueflower999

Same goes for most people. The show has thousands of fans, and the average human being doesn't have thousands of people that like them!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

I find it funny that even a topic about another anime has turned into a Melancony topic.

We should probably get back on topic now.

Bubbles

Spoiler
"You're Envy right? You're the homunculus that can change his appearance at will"

HIS APPEARANCE
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 27, 2013, 07:35:15 PM
Spoiler
"You're Envy right? You're the homunculus that can change his appearance at will"

HIS APPEARANCE
[close]

Cross-dresser.  -__-

Bubbles

Hes got a girly voice too, sort of a raspy smoker voice. I'm ten episodes away from the end and this is when I figure it out XD

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 27, 2013, 07:48:27 PMHes got a girly voice too, sort of a raspy smoker voice. I'm ten episodes away from the end and this is when I figure it out XD

TEN EPISODES?!? That's where I am!  I've been watching since January 1st! O_O

Holy cow, if you ruin the show for me....

Bubbles

It'd be pretty easy to spoil this series. I've been watching since...Saturday? :P You need to speed up

Also I just looked him up and apparently his voice actor is a girl. Whelp.

MaestroUGC

That's the whole point of Envy, he can be whatever he wants to be. Naturally he's going to be androgynous.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

"Greetings, I'm back."

I love how sassy everyone is in this show

Bubbles

Should I make a poll or would that be too spoilerly?

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 28, 2013, 10:23:35 AMShould I make a poll or would that be too spoilerly?
Well, depends on the poll....I'll be finishing it soon, so that shouldn't hold you back.

Bubbles, can I ask where you're watching this?  I've been using AnimeUltima and the slow buffering is driving me nuts.

Bubbles

I was thinking something along the lines of the seven sins (thats what theyre called, right?)

I use this place. I use source 2, but I think thats an episode ahead of all the others so try 3 or 4. The other two buffer really slowly so I wouldn't use those.
Or you could just use the link SFK gave me, its probably a better site :P

SuperFireKirby

Some of JustDubz buffer time are pretty horrendous. Actually, I never was able to find a site with FMA in English that had decent one(well there was one, but all of its FMA episodes were removed, prolly cuz copyright)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I have episodes 1-33 of FMA Brotherhood on Blu-ray.

My brother really likes the show.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

And what about you? :P

I really want to buy the soundtrack but apparently its $40 or so for part 1, and there's 3 parts