Pokemon:

Spoiler
Bulbasaur:

[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Wow, this stuff's amazing! Nice job, blueflower!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on April 10, 2013, 05:28:25 PMWow, this stuff's amazing! Nice job, blueflower!
Yay! A comment! Thanks! XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Added Ice Man, Bomb Man, and Link. For some reason, the links keep breaking, so please tell me if you see a broken one!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 14, 2013, 12:23:34 PM...and Link. For some reason, the links keep breaking...
XDDD

Great job on the latest stuff!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Tons of new stuff to show, but first, I replaced Ninten and Ana's skin to Sand. Why I didn't use that color in the first place is beyond me, but it looks a lot better now, dontcha think?

Here is the new stuff I added: Lloyd/Loid is featured in Ana and Ninten's replacement picture. From Contra, we have a sprite of the main character, Bill Rizer. Finally, from Mega Man 1, we have Fire Man and Elec Man, and from Mega Man 2, we have Air Man. Enjoy!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

I'd suggest putting the pictures in spoiler tags. Otherwise your first post will fill up rather quickly.

How many of these do you plan to do?

blueflower999

As many as I feel like. Why, is it too many?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

No, they're awesome! I was just curious if you had a goal in mind, or if you just did them as you went along.

Yugi

Graahh how do I make a screenshot in minecraft?

blueflower999

Shift-Print Screen, then paste it into Microsoft Paint.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Eerh... that's one thing I don't like about Xbox 360 Minecraft; you have to share to Facebook in order to take screenshots (you can't just save it to the system, I think).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Added Quick Man, Wood Man (He turned out awfully, sorry!), Crash Man, Flash Man, Metal Man, Heat Man, and Bubble Man. This wraps up all the Mega Man 1-2 Robot Masters! I also added Teddy from Mother 1, wrapping up all of the main characters!
Bulbear! Blueflower999