News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Official Nintendo Direct Topic!

Started by EFitTrainr, April 16, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Pit0010

IM AM SOOO EXCITED FOR HYRULE WARRIORS!!! AHHHHHH

both my favourite games combined!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro

New Direct tomorrow. General My body is ready comment.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

imo that Direct was fabulous. Little Mac has always been one of my wanted characters for Smash Bros, they made Tropical Freeze look really pretty, they had Layton, and the third party games shown looked really good.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

YES LITTLE MAC

I'm really excited for kirby triple deluxe, especially the new options you have with each power, but in this direct they lost me at "collectible keychains". "Oh I know how we can add challenge to this fighting-based video game, make them go out of their way a lot to find a bunch of arbitrarily placed, meaningless stuff!", say far too many game developers.

Yoshi's new island looks pretty good, but not different enough to the point where I feel compelled to buy it.

Some of the third party games look pretty good, but HAHAHAHAHA WTF WAS THAT BASEBALL ONE
"You can haggle with the shopkeeper to pay less real world money for these games" I.E. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO MIGHT NOT PAY MINIMUM PRICE ARE PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF THE INTERNET, AND EVEN THEN I CAN'T IMAGINE THEY MADE IT THAT HARD, THIS SEEMS LIKE SUCH A DUMB FEATURE. ALSO, WAIT ARE THESE MICROTRANSACTIONS ON A 3DS GAME, WHAT'S GOING ON

Nebbles

Kirby Triple Deluxe still looks like a lot of fun, though, so I can't wait for it.

And I need to get NES Remix, and that princess rpg (child of light or something?) sounds fantastic and I have to get it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 13, 2014, 07:31:30 PMALSO, WAIT ARE THESE MICROTRANSACTIONS ON A 3DS GAME, WHAT'S GOING ON

Nintendo wants the Dolla bill

I just wish the GBA games were on 3DS rather than (or at least in addition to) Wii U.  There's been GBA emulators working on even the original DS hardware, so we know it's easily possible.  Doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't do it.

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

dat new bayonetta trailer looks stunning! I really wanna play it nowwwww
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

KefkaticFanatic

Yea, that game is looking pretty sick.  If I ever get a Wii U for myself I would probably pick it up.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

That was a really strong start to 2014 for Nintendo. They managed to make a Yoshi's Island game look attractive and that's a big feat. Still won't buy the game, but they presented it very well.

Kirby looks cute but I probably won't buy it unless it's cheap.

Professor Layton is still my most anticipated; I love that they spent so much time with it in the direct. <3

Koopalings in Mario Kart 8 seems a bit odd, but eh there could be weirder character choices. I think it's unnecessary though.

Almost all of the eShop games look interesting. I'll probably pick a few of them up but idk which ones yet. Weapon Store de Omasse is one that I think I'm def gonna get.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze looks beautiful graphics-wise and also really fun. That trailer looked fantastic. Still, it looks very similar to Donkey Kong Country Returns (3D) so I'll pass unless it gets incredible reviews.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2014, 10:06:18 AMDonkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze looks beautiful graphics-wise and also really fun. That trailer looked fantastic. Still, it looks very similar to Donkey Kong Country Returns (3D) so I'll pass unless it gets incredible reviews.

This is a good start I think.

Roz~

I knew I was gonna get the new X game, and being able to watch a bit of gameplay made me want the game even more.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Kman96

MAJORA'S MASK REMAKE CONFIRMED FOR 3DS
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]