The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.............

Started by Yugi, April 17, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Wow. No one's said anything about this one in a while.

BUUUUUMP!

So. This guy? Ravio.

I couldn't tell until I saw this picture, but as it turns out, he's human! The bunny thing is just a mask. But, under that mask...

It has been revealed that Majora's mask is hanging in his shop for a currently unknown reason, but I think that Ravio is really...

...the HAPPY MASK SALESMAN!

y/y?
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Nebbles

Oh hell yeah I'm down with that headcanon.

I should actually BEAT alttp before this comes out, but I'm still stuck on the second boss haha woops
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

aLBW/MM theory time!

So, Aonuma said we'd know about Majora's Mask by the end of a Link Between Worlds.

Here's my theory (beyond Ravio being the happy mask salesman)

Spoiler
Lorule is Termina.
That's right.
Think about it.
In Majora's Mask, Termina was presented as very similar while very different from Hyrule.
The same as Lorule.
In addition, what is the condition of the Mountain in Lorule? Permanently winter. Also, have you seen the video of Link entering Lorule? It look very trippy, doesn't it, with the black background and the bright colours mixed together?
Just sayin'
[close]
I like food.

Nebbles

Kman96

Quote from: Nebbles on November 03, 2013, 09:59:04 PMOoh. Interesting. Possible sequel, then?
I was thinking more of a prequel, perhaps explaining a bit more history behind Termina? I don't know any more about the story than I directed Shadowkirby to, but perhaps this game might conclude in the renaming of Lorule to Termina (EVEN THOUGH LORULE IS THE CLEVEREREST NAME EVURR).

we shall see.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

So it'd take place before OoT? But if memory serves, attlp is from the "link fails to beat ganondorf" timeline... so yeah, it'd be hard placing it in the "link succeeds as a child" timeline.

I guess we'd just put it after attlp in the timeline, but where exactly? I gotta look again...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

A couple things:
I believe ALBW is stated to be several generations after ALttP, based off of what the old man says in the beginning.  Also, a couple sources reported Aonuma discussing how they were removing that annoying hand-holding thing, like in Skyward Sword.  It's going to be a lot like the earlier Zeldas, where you don't really have to do everything in order.  And what I think is funny is in order to make it 3D, they had to literally tilt everything in the game 45 degrees away from the screen  :P
unmotivated

Kman96

OHHHHH SNAP. DEM IMAGES.

http://www.linkshideaway.com/2013/11/4-new-a-link-between-worlds-artwork-shows-off-hilda-and-others/ (possible spoilers)

My reactions
1. IS THAT A GORON?! No wait...it has pointy ears...BUT DAT BELT THO
2.What the hell is that. Is that a wannabe Zora?
3. A castle guard! Stuck as a painting! Nailed it!
4. A soldier painting? Will painting link have to fight enemies in his new form?
5. Okay. This is a river zora. a river zora and Ruto combined. dayumn. New merpeople.
6. Looks like a darknut! shweeeet.
7. SHADOWWWWW LIIIIIIINK AWWWWW SHIIIIIIIT!
8. Another castle guard painting. he doesn't seem too worried. maybe he's in on it.
9. A sage? This dude doesn't look evil- there's a triforce on it's sash...Okay, shit, I can't tell if it's a dude or a chick.
10. MOBLIN! AND IT LOOKS LIKE PORKEY!
11. I'm guessing this is the new Impa!
[close]
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Shadow link awwwwww yeah
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Zunawe

Can I please not be alone in thinking that the Nintendo is just making Zelda games that hint at each other and have a few direct sequels, but don't actually follow a timeline. Sure, there's no debating that Spirit Tracks comes after Phantom Hourglass and Majora's Mask comes after Ocarina of Time, but I see this timeline stuff that connects Wind Waker to Zelda II and it just looks like people are making a timeline in which they find what they're looking for.

Of course, now I'm remembering that Nintendo actually mentioned a general idea of a timeline, but I want to see what they actually think.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Nintendo has released three official timelines so yes you are alone
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Really? I need to get back on all this stuff. Nevermind.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things