News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Floccesy Town"

Started by superlink64, April 26, 2013, 06:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superlink64

Yugi

Already arranged.

Granted, the arrangment sucks, but still.

Bubbles

Quote from: Yugi on April 26, 2013, 06:34:27 PMAlready arranged.

Granted, the arrangment sucks, but still.

Excuse you? If its not your arrangement I dont really think its your place to say that

Yugi

spitllama

If he doesn't like the arrangement then he doesn't like it. I like it. He doesn't. It's nothing to worry about.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

I haven't seen the arrangement, but if someone thinks an arrangement sucks it's perfectly fine to say so--in fact I'd encourage it (perhaps in a less blunt way), because I hate the thought of anything unsatisfactory being accepted as a good arrangement.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Theres a difference between saying an arrangement sucks and it needs work >.> Its really discouraging to hear that something you worked on is complete garbage

But if Jompa said it himself, go ahead.

Btw, its a 4 hand arrangement, so technically its not arranged (if the requester wants a solo)

SlowPokemon

I definitely agree it's bad to say "your arrangement sucks." I think the proper course of action would be to point out what you don't like about it, and perhaps throw some suggestions about fixing it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

I was referring to FireArrow's arrangment.

Wait a moment while I get the link

FireArrow

;_;

Yes, it does suck. I was planning on just dropping it, but maybe now that someone requests it I should revamp it.

I need to remove my arrangements from my signature, that whole page needs a revamp.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

The Final Fantasy Arrangment doesn't suck.

I think.

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on April 26, 2013, 09:41:22 PMThe Final Fantasy Arrangment doesn't suck.

I think.

>.>

I feel so much better now. On topic: I'll go revamp it now (which will mostly involve compressing Jompa's arrangement - who the heck knows when to use double sharps.)  ::)

superlink64

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 26, 2013, 06:50:06 PMBtw, its a 4 hand arrangement, so technically its not arranged (if the requester wants a solo)

Yes, I was hoping for a solo arrangement.

FireArrow

Quote from: superlink64 on April 28, 2013, 09:01:30 AMYes, I was hoping for a solo arrangement.

Well, I re-did it, but it just ended up being exactly the same as my old arrangement, but noted correctly (C# major and includes the change to E major.) If you want it, I'll post it.