[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Floccesy Town"

Started by superlink64, April 26, 2013, 06:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superlink64

FireArrow

[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

It's the same as my previous arrangement, but the key signatures are fixed so I'm really lazy and Jompa better not look at this thread.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

Randomly stumbling upon this thread made me laugh, haha..

And I am terribly sorry for that time when I attacked your arrangement FireArrow - the guilty conscience is still haunting me.
Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

Quote from: Jompa on May 10, 2013, 03:18:58 AMRandomly stumbling upon this thread made me laugh, haha..

And I am terribly sorry for that time when I attacked your arrangement FireArrow - the guilty conscience is still haunting me.

Seriously, if you wouldn't have spoken up, then no one would have... then it would of went on site and I would have been attacked by the submitters (?) instead of you. I'm glad you spoke up because now I actually care about how my arrangements look (well -  besides floccesy town, I am going to hate that song forever...)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Quote from: FireArrow on May 10, 2013, 12:54:44 PMI'm glad you spoke up because now I actually care about how my arrangements look.
The person who inspired me in that way and skyrocketed the quality of my sheets was Bespinben.
I saw some of his arrangements and that made me get finale and make my own arrangements look half decent.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Quote from: FireArrow on May 10, 2013, 12:54:44 PMSeriously, if you wouldn't have spoken up, then no one would have... then it would of went on site and I would have been attacked by the submitters (?) instead of you. I'm glad you spoke up because now I actually care about how my arrangements look (well -  besides floccesy town, I am going to hate that song forever...)
Good to hear that you aren't mad or anything. And the next arrangement you did really was a lot better! - it was very good.
I am also going to hate Floccesy Town forever, I have had enough to do with that song..

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 10, 2013, 01:00:36 PMThe person who inspired me in that way and skyrocketed the quality of my sheets was Bespinben.
I saw some of his arrangements and that made me get finale and make my own arrangements look half decent.
Oh God, Bespin's arrangements were something else.
I miss them. And him too ofc.
Birdo for Smash