The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: Site features

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

People can still make them, but the site will only officially host piano arrangements.  There has been talk in the past about making an "Other arrangements" board where people can post their non-piano arrangements, but it hasn't actually come to fruition.  Perhaps once we get the performances board up we could add some board under the Music or Creativity Corner section for it...?

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 15, 2015, 10:01:51 PMPeople can still make them, but the site will only officially host piano arrangements.  There has been talk in the past about making an "Other arrangements" board where people can post their non-piano arrangements, but it hasn't actually come to fruition.  Perhaps once we get the performances board up we could add some board under the Music or Creativity Corner section for it...?
Won't we get to put performances (eventually) on the site?

Jamaha

That would be the plan, the key word here being "eventually".

Hard to say at this point what the system would be like in the end.

Sebastian

Ok! No rush!
You've already done excellent work already on the site that I greatly use and enjoy. :)

mikey

unmotivated

Jamaha

mikey

unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: jub3r7 on February 16, 2015, 08:19:01 AM[img width=100 height=100]http://www.cartoonbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/stevenuniverse-catfingers.jpg[/img]

I DID A THING
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

but why depend on shoddy bbcode resize algo when you can do it yourself in an editor with a cleaner output :D

Or be a really cool guy and do it all in matlab (dont do that)

me irl
[close]

mikey

cool
but what would be cooler is if you could get a popup by mousing over the word [card]Illusionary Mask[/card]

but it's obvious it won't happen so whatever
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 16, 2015, 05:36:46 PMbut what would be cooler is if you could get a popup by mousing over the word [card]Illusionary Mask[/card]

but it's obvious it won't happen so whatever
we will work jamaha to death improving the forum adding niche features

then we will have the perfect forum
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

actually i was just using html knowledge and hoping that bbc would accept it and it did so ha

Quotebut what would be cooler is if you could get a popup by mousing over the word [card]Illusionary Mask[/card]

which reminds me, html can do hovertext so hmm
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]