News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 03, 2014, 03:42:45 PMWhy?
Because clearly this will be the most important tag out of all of them. I'll use it even more than I use the other tags put together.
Quote from: mariolegofan on October 03, 2014, 03:42:45 PMYou guys don't still think I'm wolf? ::)
No?

Sebastian

This one is going to sound really goofy but....
I think we should be able to get more stars (stars that represent our post count.)
We can only get 30 currently.

FierceDeity

While I don't think we need any more, the asymmetry on nintendo nocturne does bug the hell out of me

Sebastian

a·sym·me·try
/āˈsimətrē/
noun
noun: asymmetry; plural noun: asymmetries
lack of equality or equivalence between parts or aspects of something; lack of symmetry.

why?

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 24, 2015, 10:22:15 AM
Well, That's the same reason I think we should get more stars...
Besides, 48 stars would be cool. We could come up with more names :P
Last one could be Maestro Composition

FierceDeity

Don't be silly, no amount of spam could ever elevate us to that level.

Sebastian

DrP

Maybe once someone reaches 6,000 posts, then they get 1 big star and the opportunity to name it themselves!

Sebastian

Quote from: DrP on January 24, 2015, 02:16:51 PMMaybe once someone reaches 6,000 posts, then they get 1 big star and the opportunity to name it themselves!
OK!

Waddle Bro

Suggestion: instead of stars that encourage spam, give stars based on your login time or contribution to the site or something else

Sebastian

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 24, 2015, 02:32:12 PMSuggestion: instead of stars that encourage spam, give stars based on your login time or contribution to the site or something else
Also True!
Yeah, arrangements, compositions, login time, storys, arrangements on site, etc.

DrP

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 24, 2015, 02:32:12 PMSuggestion: instead of stars that encourage spam, give stars based on your login time or contribution to the site or something else
Yeah. I completely didn't realize that.

Length of time is probably easier to do than contribution based.

Sebastian

FireArrow

But then people who can't arrange will be stuck looking like nubs for ever. Also, logical posting is too subjective to give people rewards for.

We could do a "like" system and you get stars for how much likes you have ^-^
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department