The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

What do you mean by a Like system? You mean to like a music sheet on the website or like a post that some user has made?

Olimar12345

He said "forum," so I assume he does not mean the main site. The idea seems rather frivolous, in an unnecessary way, to me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

It might stop some of the spammy "^^^^^" or "THIS" comments though

braix

Yeah sometimes I see something funny and I want to 'like' it but I can't
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

From my experience, adding a like system would be insanely easy.

mastersuperfan

I think that a very useful feature to have would be the ability to embed a video along with a submission in the initial post using the NSM Panel.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 06, 2015, 07:50:39 AMYeah sometimes I see something funny and I want to 'like' it but I can't
Oh I just wanted to mention that I made the topic "Hall of Quotes" awhile ago for this reason.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 17, 2015, 01:28:32 PMI think that a very useful feature to have would be the ability to embed a video along with a submission in the initial post using the NSM Panel.

it's actually been brought up before lmao but apparently it would be too much effort to implement

Jamaha

That's a rather harsh way to put it. Did I say that?

It's just that features like that are on hold at the moment. With Deku leaving and me having practically no free time (well, free time for NSM) making updates to the NSM Panel is rather slow. I'll try to get things sorted once my workload reduces a bit and my other activities go on a break. That should happen in a month or so.

Altissimo

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on November 17, 2015, 09:57:48 PMIt's just that features like that are on hold at the moment. With Deku leaving and me having practically no free time (well, free time for NSM) making updates to the NSM Panel is rather slow. I'll try to get things sorted once my workload reduces a bit and my other activities go on a break. That should happen in a month or so.
Thanks for considering it, Jamaha! Take your time.

Olimar12345

It has been brought up (rather aggressively, I might add) that an option to order applicable game categories on the site by OST track order would be nice to have. How hard would this be to implement?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 18, 2015, 07:20:37 AMIt has been brought up (rather aggressively, I might add) that an option to order applicable game categories on the site by OST track order would be nice to have. How hard would this be to implement?
I was actually thinking about this too. You would probably need all the songs (for example) from a certain game to be put in track order first before doing any site changes since you'd need them in track order and alphabetical. All the games would need put in track order first unless we're only doing certain games.

Olimar12345

Having only complete ost's qualify isn't what I meant. Something like a value in which we could add as we go, leaving out the tracks we don't have.